moon777light

Leo is releasing a how to detox heavy metals vid woohoo!

48 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, GreenWoods said:

Based on the very little understanding I have, it just seems that a fast would go deeper than a detox with ghee alone, but I don't know . But if you mean the ghee plus Vamana, Basti,Nasaya, ect then it could be very powerful too, but doing these things at home might turn out difficult.

That sounds like a very good approach. Dry fasts are even more effective than water fasts. So one would lose less weight with the same effects. 

why are dry fasts more effective than water fast? it seems like the water would flush out a lot of toxins from the body... would be interesting what is the bio-physiological background. of course i guess in the most cases you would have to loose substance along with the toxins - because probably the toxins are substance too so alone loosing substance might detox the body already, but where it`s interesting is what happens on cellular level and then further the transportation and what happens on organ level. so just pouring in water, flushing out, i can see how this might be a thought trap.

Edited by remember

@remember  As I understand it, (with a dry fast) it's not about flushing the toxins out but burning them. If you don't drink water then the body is in an even greater emergency mode and burns all that is not essential. It needs to burn all that stuff not only for energy but also for water. Somewhere I read that 1 day dry fast (therefore) equals to 3 days water fast. Though I guess that's not scientifically backed. Perhaps it doesn't equal 3 water fast days (or it does?) but probably at least 1.5 or 2. That's my guess at least...

One who has sugar addiction cant very much drink  "juices of fresh fruits " its a plain sugar, what detoxing is this? 

4 hours ago, Germo said:

One who has sugar addiction cant very much drink  "juices of fresh fruits " its a plain sugar, what detoxing is this? 

you can also use veggies to make juices -  some people say concentrates are not good for the body especially because of the high sugar intake. some people with sugar problems of course can’t rely on fruit detox - the baseline here is raw plant based foods/juices the fresher the better. some plants have better detoxing abilities than others, too.

@GreenWoods  sorry only read that now - dry fast in that sense would be good to burn whatever there is too much inside of the body and needs liquid to survive? but for heavy metals how should the body break that down... i don’t really get that part. maybe a combination could be interesting - in sense of dry fasting and then water fasting later... but if there is heavy metal intoxication especially in the thinking organ you can only get that out over time with the help of special medical plant chemistry or pharmaceutical chemistry. you need to first get the heavy metal out of where it’s stored and then bind it to a substance which then can be transported out of the body, if not the heavy metal just gets stuck somewhere else.

Edited by remember

Why it has to be a fructouse drink, its all gargabe marketing that you see these "cleansing" programs, it makes me pissed actually. Alltough there are some actual protocols i found, but it has nothing to do with these "juices" 

Most of these detox programs are just fraud online. Its funny, and people still follow these and claim all these wonderful effectsxD

Edited by Germo

On 2/14/2020 at 3:57 PM, remember said:

@GreenWoods  sorry only read that now - dry fast in that sense would be good to burn whatever there is too much inside of the body and needs liquid to survive? but for heavy metals how should the body break that down... i don’t really get that part. maybe a combination could be interesting - in sense of dry fasting and then water fasting later... but if there is heavy metal intoxication especially in the thinking organ you can only get that out over time with the help of special medical plant chemistry or pharmaceutical chemistry. you need to first get the heavy metal out of where it’s stored and then bind it to a substance which then can be transported out of the body, if not the heavy metal just gets stuck somewhere else.

I don't know, I didn't look into the subject that deeply. But what you write makes sense.