Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chumbimba

How to connect with god

13 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

recently I have had this powerful force pulling me to “find and connect with god” I don’t know what that means and I’m very confused on what god is. I grew up in a family that practiced Christianity and then converted to Judaism so I’m really confused on the concept of god. I have been meditating for about 2 years on and off but recently I have this thirst to drop everything I am doing and meditate non stop. I know the concept of enlightenment kinda and awakening but I was hoping to get some guidance on this topic.

thank you for your time ?

Forget "God" and "Leo", this site is highly DUBIOUS, a cult. 

Avoid it. 

I will add it to the list. 

Edited by Dinsdale

On 26.10.2019 at 9:13 PM, Chumbimba said:

Hello everyone,

recently I have had this powerful force pulling me to “find and connect with god” I don’t know what that means and I’m very confused on what god is. I grew up in a family that practiced Christianity and then converted to Judaism so I’m really confused on the concept of god. I have been meditating for about 2 years on and off but recently I have this thirst to drop everything I am doing and meditate non stop. I know the concept of enlightenment kinda and awakening but I was hoping to get some guidance on this topic.

thank you for your time ?

Hello. 

You must know, what people call "God" is you. Your very nature. 

Forget the word "God", it will only confuse you, because of what you heard other people say what God is. These are just stories and not the actual God. 

As you said "it's pulling you". Doesn't that show: you already are connected? 

You are very lucky because you can say "God is pulling you". Let yourself getting pulled. 

For kids there’s no Christmas without a Santa. For “grown ups” there’s no Christmas or Santa without them. Meanwhile, the “grown up” is the kid, and there actually is a Santa. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Source(kid) and it's Infinite Love (magic). 

If anyone told me that God is Childlike wouldn't beleive so in million years. Hahahaha

What a set up (inner Child What joke) 

Kids desperaterelly Trying to be serious

And again. This Just won't stop. Cosmic proportion stuff. Hey! I am Just Trying to be decent human. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

On 26/10/2019 at 4:13 PM, Chumbimba said:

I have this thirst to drop everything I am doing and meditate non stop.

I know that feel, I want this too.

God is always in contact but it all depends on the world that you interact within your everyday life on the amount of expansiveness you allow yourself to be opened up to.  

God is within, God is everywhere. Hard to miss it. What God is? 

It is Love that Perfect no thingness which is Everything. ♥️

It is kind  and gentle and awaits your own arrival back home. 

I really want to become a monk I think. It goes against everything I have dreamed of. Success, a family, money, women, travel, business. But i feel like I’m being called. And I keep declining it.

I am only 22 btw and I feel like I’m too young for spirituality. 

8 hours ago, Chumbimba said:

I really want to become a monk I think. It goes against everything I have dreamed of. Success, a family, money, women, travel, business. But i feel like I’m being called. And I keep declining it.

I feel the same. I had declined this my entire life. Just no at 25 in a big depression I've started meditating seriously.