jes

Narcissism

29 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, jes said:

Hi , can I get  The Artist's way ebook please 

Thanks

I don't know. Maybe you can find it somewhere. There is a Kindle version on amazon in any event.

Kind regards, 
Chris

@Ayla I loved your answer, I dont know about those forgiveness techniques let me learn about them 

@vizual man, you have no clue what you are talking! Narcissism is a real bad thing. Go educate yourself and don't blame the victim here! She's asking for help not being put down!

I have been in a relationship with a narc for years! You really have no idea!

@jes

Hi Jes,

thats it. The dependency is the issue. And narcs love to make you dependent on them, because this way their game can go on and on and on. 

Nevertheless, if there is no way for you to get out of this, I recommend to look up Sacha Slone on YouTube. She gives some great advice how to deal with this kind of "people".

I know what you are going through. Have been in a relationship with a covert narc for years. Until I was close to killing myself no one believed me how sick this guy was. Everyone thought he was the nice guy. And the more I depended on him, the more he would give me the narc treatment.

Its a great start that you know about the fundamental issue. This way you can find help on how to deal with it.

But I agree with some of the writers here: the long term solution is to get away from him. And believe me: the hurdles are not as big as he tries to make them look for you!

On 25 May 2016 at 5:04 AM, jes said:

please someone help me ,what affirmations can be used to get rid of my toxic father 

To get rid of him?   What exactly do you mean by "get rid of"?   Sounds a bit extreme. 

Wisdom is settling in and experiencing reality in the moment.

@jes

Do what's right for you and do not give in to his decisions. Be very smart and street smart about it. Think 10X before speaking to him. He probably gets offended if things don't go his way because he's stuck in his own worldview and don't see things from another person's perspective. 

I have a similar issue here, Im far from getting it right but Im improving by understanding why my parents behave as they do.

Watch their personal Biography maybe you could find something which makes them take bad actions