Dimi

Free until 28-10-2019 Sadhguru's (online) Inner Engineering Program

5 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Thought I would share this, it's rookie stuff (comparing what/how Leo is doing it) but some people really need this :)

It is called Inner Engineering and it is free until Monday :)

I have followed it myself a couple years ago and it really helped me grasp certain aspects of myself, reflecting.

7x 1hour 20 minutes in depth videos (not to be found anywhere) with bonus videos (videos from youtube mostly).

https://www.innerengineering.com/diwali?fbclid=IwAR3KQOzVeUJ-_d7xToHWiIkhfxz_AyI8niInsYB73Pgn9VxKcvDHjLtRV4U

Enjoy!

Edited by Dimi
Edit title

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

1 hour ago, Chumbimba said:

Thank you ! 

Welcome ;)

Enjoy it, it's about a good 100$ saved :)

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

this makes mee soo happaaaayyy lol, funny thing i got the email notification this morning but just swiped it away because i didnt think i would be interested in a diwali gift and then see on here that hes giving the program for FREEEEE yaas. In the intro video he said the price is 150$ and das alot lol

16 minutes ago, moon777light said:

this makes mee soo happaaaayyy lol, funny thing i got the email notification this morning but just swiped it away because i didnt think i would be interested in a diwali gift and then see on here that hes giving the program for FREEEEE yaas. In the intro video he said the price is 150$ and das alot lol

I paid in € (euros) back then, it was about 110€ (i think). Price has gone up :D

Enjoy it ;)

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞