FractalFlux

Advertising actualized.org with stickers!

39 posts in this topic

Maybe you can have a small act.org sign on front pocket

and on back have something informational. Like, what is a Strange Loop, and what it applies to

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

2 hours ago, Dan502 said:

I would consider that a childish, irresponsible and embarrassing form of unsightly vandalism, which undermines and cheapens members and all of the important work that the organisation does.

The stickers appear well designed however and it would seem a shame to waste them.

One of the best shit sandwiches you'll ever see. 

This thread has it all. The good, the bad, and even a bizarre link to pedophilia. 

@FractalFlux Depending on the law of your country and city, you - well, actually not you, but Leo - also might get into trouble for illegal advertising. There tend to be only specific (paid) areas where advertisement is allowed in a city. 

6 hours ago, Shaun said:

More people can sign up, realise their families are imaginary and then commit suicide. We need a new plague anyway so this might as well be the form it comes in. 

that was a joke man.
if you're imaginary, why do you keep breathing, it's imaginary

Whoa this is escalating. I like it.
Of course I know I used a lot of weird symbolism, including the literal illuminati eye, but I also know what it really means lol

I guess no answer is also an answer @Leo Gura ;) 

Posting stickers in public areas is considered either littering or vandalism and is obviously illegal.
I would therefore like to officially let all you good, law-abiding citizens know that:

I have taken half the stickers and stuck them to the inside walls of my secret cult hut.
I have taken the other half and thrown them into the trash.

If the stickers somehow end up in the streets anyways that must mean an individual completely unrelated to Leo or myself has taken them out of that public trash bin and distributed them out of his/her own will.

Peace

8 hours ago, Aeris said:

that was a joke man.
if you're imaginary, why do you keep breathing, it's imaginary

For me, it's not imaginary. For Leo, it is. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

On 10/26/2019 at 5:34 PM, FractalFlux said:

Imagine walking through your city, seeing this sticker, discovering actualized.org and having your life changed as a result. If someone is open to the kind of topics Leo talks about the design will speak to him/her.

I don't agree with this idea. Your thinking is too much linear ( like i want to spread my religion, ideals, i will cure people, ultimate truth for all etc.). In some sense vandalism.

14 hours ago, Moreira said:

The design makes it look like a dangerous sect. Too much hidden meaning to the plebs means cult/secret societies. If I was ignorant I would be scared.

@Moreira That is actually the first legit concern I've heard. However watching one or two of the videos should clarify that

@Keyhole Who in their right mind who hasn't heard of the FBI bullshit would associate Leos triangle with paedophilia lol

2 hours ago, Shaun said:

For me, it's not imaginary. For Leo, it is. 

Leo is just overloading your system to show you truth.

Seriously listen his last video

@Keyhole If Leo's Logo is actually widely associated with paedophilia that is a problem that goes beyond me using it on stickers.. If the logo is changed I'll change the design ;)  That association is certainly not made where I'm from.

Oh and by the way;

Reality itself is a cult lol

On 10/28/2019 at 2:51 AM, Ry4n said:

Lmao this does feel culty 

Cool idea but the sticker design gives me that vibe 

"Somehow ended up designing and printing"

Really mate?

Edited by Ryan_047

On 27/10/2019 at 10:12 PM, Bill W said:

One of the best shit sandwiches you'll ever see. 

This thread has it all. The good, the bad, and even a bizarre link to pedophilia. 

?

berlin sticker wars? ?
or is it hamburg?
the people who go after these usually can handle some shit.
i would not care too much about illuminati signs, crypticism is kind of the common symbol language already - it’s fan art in a sense, so well yeah i wouldn’t have put the original logo, because that’s the only controversial „quotation“. although of course if you already posted it here - you might need to handle whatever.

29E4DD90-E536-4421-AF4E-6DAE787F1807.jpeg

Edited by remember

Honestly, just have this as a sticker. would love to tag stuff with it.

Actualized_Logo_04.png.95944811af565d8d9efea1102eedd125.png

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

On 10/27/2019 at 0:12 PM, Shaun said:

More people can sign up, realise their families are imaginary and then commit suicide. We need a new plague anyway so this might as well be the form it comes in. 

This post aged well, didn’t it?