FractalFlux

Advertising actualized.org with stickers!

39 posts in this topic

_sticker2.jpg

I somehow ended up designing and printing these flashy, esoteric, strange-loopy actualized.org stickers xD Imagine walking through your city, seeing this sticker, discovering actualized.org and having your life changed as a result. If someone is open to the kind of topics Leo talks about the design will speak to him/her.

_sticker1.jpg

I will only leave them in places where it won't annoy people (no store fronts, cars, street signs or stuff like that). Selected spots with uplifting atmosphere. Maybe you don't care about this at all, maybe you think it is a cool idea, maybe you want to do the same. So feel free to design your own stickers, or message me if you want the file.

Let's spread the message!

Love :P:x

Cool design! Superb choice on the sticker material too ;)

@Hansu Thank you kind sir ;)
Actually I just went with the cheapest "shiny" outdoor material. In my design the Eye and the Ouroboros are white, I only found out after ordering that with this material "white surfaces appear silver". But it turned out great, I even prefer this over the white version, couldn't have gone any better lol :D

Such a great idea! Coincidences like suddenly getting acquainted with something new always have the potential to change someone's life. I myself can enumerate many of such situations and I'm very grateful for every single person like you who is eager to share good things. It shows lack of ego, lack of a sense of owning. Especially when you are divulging something which is not yours and you don't want credits for that.

I really appreciate this. I wish I could do something similar in my country, but people here barely speak English. Whenever I want to share something in English with someone, I have to find translations or subtitles. SAD.

Have a good day.

@Kidorikko Thank you! Just playing my part :ph34r:
I'm sure there is some good stuff in your native language as well that you can share with people :) 

@tenta ...no oh?

@FractalFlux Cool beans mate! Btw did you consult Leo about it ?

Also its a col idea to leave a qr code of the website I think.

Edited by Yog

@FractalFlux Careful when doing advertisement out of your own will because you may get sued. As cool as you think your idea is, the company owner(s) may not want the company image to be linked to how you decided to spread it. And I'm not only talking about Actualized.org and Leo in particular.

unborn Truth

Thats an awesome design makes it seem kinda culty though

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

9 hours ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

makes it seem kinda culty though

If you don't want to make this look like more of a cult, don't make stickers with a literal illuminaty sign, or maybe the cult of the holy femoid would be mad at him for not doing that.

1 minute ago, avilo said:

If you don't want to make this look like more of a cult, don't make stickers with a literal illuminaty sign, or maybe the cult of the holy femoid would be mad at him for not doing that.

More people can sign up, realise their families are imaginary and then commit suicide. We need a new plague anyway so this might as well be the form it comes in. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@avilo

Whats your problem... All you are doing on this Forum is hating, trying to voice your perception of what you think this is, not taking the time to realize for yourself, that maybe your misery just wants company. 

Stop trying to spread an agenda that this is a cult, that Leo is the holy leader every one here bows down to. 

@Shaun

WTF are you even talking about... Why would you possibly want people to commit suicide. 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

The design makes it look like a dangerous sect. Too much hidden meaning to the plebs means cult/secret societies. If I was ignorant I would be scared.

15 minutes ago, Moreira said:

The design makes it look like a dangerous sect. Too much hidden meaning to the plebs means cult/secret societies. If I was ignorant I would be scared.

This.

It would be more cool just with the logo, nothing else.

And also because, actualized.org can mean different for different people, so don't take for granted that everyone has the same perception as u have,

Edited by oMarcos

heavgate.jpg

DbM7wl2WsAATeyW.jpg

436da2e0b5b1d81c181d2dff4d56dff8.jpg

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

58 minutes ago, Chakra Lion said:

@avilo

Whats your problem... All you are doing on this Forum is hating, trying to voice your perception of what you think this is, not taking the time to realize for yourself, that maybe your misery just wants company. 

Stop trying to spread an agenda that this is a cult, that Leo is the holy leader every one here bows down to. 

@Shaun

WTF are you even talking about... Why would you possibly want people to commit suicide. 

I never said I wanted them to. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

I disagree with the use of stickers to advertise Actualized.org on any kind of public property whatsoever, without permission from both the property owners and from Leo.

I would consider that a childish, irresponsible and embarrassing form of unsightly vandalism, which undermines and cheapens members and all of the important work that the organisation does.

The stickers appear well designed however and it would seem a shame to waste them. Perhaps the talented, well-meaning and creative person who made them can come up with an appropriate use for them, which helpfully shares the organisation's name, subject to the agreement of both the owner of Actualized.org and the owners of whatever the stickers are stuck to.

Maybe.

Edited by Dan502

Profound Familiarity
An Audio Journal