halo

5-MeO-DMT Non-responder?

24 posts in this topic

Today, I finally took the plunge after putting it off for months. 

First I plugged approximately 20mg of oxalate and lied down while I waited for it to take over. Not much happened other than being a little zoned out. 

I then waited 2.5 hours and plugged 40mg. At some point I sat up and started to vibrate. I made sure to keep my body symmetrical. But other than that I was not able to breakthrough.

I doubled the dose instead of going up in increments of 5mg, based on my experiences with shrooms and 4-AcO-DMT. I can easily take over 100mg of 4-AcO-DMT and not do much more than constantly yawn. 

I was reading that James Oroc recommends dosing high and then lowering your dose from there. I may go that route when I try again tomorrow. 

Let us know how it goes. I'd love to hear if/when you breakthrough and what it took to get there. 

What the heck? That for sure is not normal. 100 mg of 4-AcO-DMT is an insane amount.

What meds are you on or what your tolerance from previous trips is? I don't believe it's possible natrually to be so immune to the effects.

@halo Some people have naturally high tolerances, yet taking 100mg 4-AOC-dmt and just yawning is highly unusual. Are you taking any meds?

Regarding 5-meo: 2.5hrs is not enough time to re-dose. The first exposure ncreased your tolerance, so the 40mg redoes was more like 20mg. 

If a med is involved, I would discontinue that and try again at 20-25mg. If no meds were involved, I’d try again at 30-35mg and allow 24hrs+ before redosing.

@Girzo No meds haha. And it is repeatable. I'm aware of tolerance and don't do trips within two weeks of each other. I think the first dose I ever took was 25mg, and I kept waiting for something to happen lol. But nothing. 

Also shrooms are not very visual at all for me. The highest I've done with shrooms was 4.65Gs (penis envy which are supposed to be stronger).

Edited by halo
Removed word

@Serotoninluv Oh interesting, everything I've read says tolerance resets within two hours but I will wait 24 hours. 

@halo I’m not sure if time ranges. For me, a tolerance reset is much longer than two hours. I do 24hrs to make sure for a full reset, yet it may be shorter for others

12 hours ago, Jed Vassallo said:

Let us know how it goes. I'd love to hear if/when you breakthrough and what it took to get there. 

Yeah, now I'm a little worried as I haven't even reached the dose that makes the ego struggle/fight. So hopefully I won't dose too low. 

Is your product legit? Maybe a different method of administration? 

Edited by PlayOnWords

Sounds like you got some special genetics.

How your body metabolizes chemicals depends on your genetics.

I'm unusually sensitive, for example. You are the opposite.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@halo What about lysergamides like LSD or AL-LAD? Do they work in you like in others or do you have a tolerance to them too?

5 hours ago, PlayOnWords said:

Is your product legit? Maybe a different method of administration? 

Oh I'm pretty sure it's legit considering where it came from. It has even been vacuum-sealed since it arrived. 

I'm unwilling to smoke it since it is in oxalate form. Plus the whole reason I'm plugging is because I want it to last longer. I'm also unwilling to insufflate since I've heard it doesn't taste very good. 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are probably right. It sucks though because I can't follow any of your dosing recommendations. AND because it costs more for me. :(

3 hours ago, Girzo said:

@halo What about lysergamides like LSD or AL-LAD? Do they work in you like in others or do you have a tolerance to them too?

For 1p I like to dose with no less than 300μg and have done up to 800μg. I know it's not as potent as LSD but I also feel like I can do more than the average person. If it's true that LSD tabs are usually underdosed then maybe you can deduce that I'd have the same tolerance to LSD. 

Boy oh boy. I did 60ish mg last night and it definitely wasn't enough since there was still a me to fight the experience. It was terrifying for my ego. 

I kept reminding myself to surrender and I was getting there at some point but then the whole-body orgasm (or whatever that was) became too much to handle and I ended up kneeling on my bed in a fetal position. And exclaimed that I wanted to be alive! xD 

I think the scariest part of it all was that it felt like I was going crazy and would stay like that permanently. 

There are truly no words to express what it felt like. It felt non-dualistic but I was still aware of my body so I'm not sure that I "broke through."

Surprisingly it didn't even last 30 mins and I thought it would considering the administration method. 

I also had this thought that the most loving thing I could do is die. The most fucked up thought that came up was that life is a game about finding ways to kill yourself. (Knowing you can't?) Are these just distortions of my psyche/subconscious? 

I don't even know what to think! But I will be back :) 

On 27/10/2019 at 0:32 AM, Leo Gura said:

me too, but I always do more, and my body resist physically to a lot of things.

I have another question, we all know that mdma has a comedown, did you find any drug that has long remaining positive effects on the physical body ?
I read multiple time that mushroom on microdose could change the physiology of your brain like being on long term like meditation.

What about those claims ?

Does anyone know researsh about those type of "long lasting change" ? ( not talking mind/soul here, but surely those are linked. )

Edited by Aeris

60 mg for a medium intensity trip? Your wallet has it hard in life for sure xD

Interesting, I am curious when and if you will breakthrough.

6 hours ago, Girzo said:

60 mg for a medium intensity trip? Your wallet has it hard in life for sure xD

Interesting, I am curious when and if you will breakthrough.

I bought 500mg worth and was expecting it to last awhile but I guess not... :(

It does! That may explain why most supplements that have a noticeable effect for a lot of people, have no effect on me. 

I was thinking of going up to 70mg next time, but I'll probably just go straight to 80mg, and go down from there. 

Edited by halo
Added text.

I think you should try sniffing it. If you do, make sure it's chopped up ultra fine if your product is at all grainy, and sniff it very gently.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.