Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Giulio Bevilacqua

Being with people that are pursuing FAME

5 posts in this topic

After deep realizations and glimpses I find my self to rebuild the fundaments of my life that in the past I have built unconsciously. 

It can be hard to start things again from the floor. 

I have a big contrast within my self with the actual band I'm playing in. The level of consciousness is quite low in the other members. The main aim is to become famous and make Mooney. Nothing wrong in making Mooney. But the Inner tendencies are very egoic.

So sometimes one part of me tends to follow the flow of ego ➡️ wants fame and recognition. But there is a bigger part that denies it.

I enjoy to play with them but I'm very scared that this situation can cause some damage on my spiritual level because there are a lot of compulsions in them, mostly on the sex level. In that situations I feel very distant and different.

When I make in my mind the decision to leave a fear appears about a future regret "you could have been famous and have a financial security" and so on. 

I just wonder if It can be dangerous or not.

"Should I stay or should I go ?"  I"m so weak in this point.

Edited by Giulio Bevilacqua
Error

If you are serious about being a successful musician it cannot be done for the sake of money and sex. Your motivation must be creative and artistic. The point of making art is never the sex, success, money, or fame, but the joy of creating the art and sharing it with the world.

Your band needs to gets its priorities straight or you need to find a new band.

If they don't fix their priorities ASAP they will never reach success or fame, so don't worry about missing out. You're actually missing out by following them blindly to the dark side. You're literally choosing to sell your soul to the devil for fame. And the devil won't even fulfill his end of that bargain. So you'll end up with nothing.

By leaving the band and restarting under proper values and priorities -- that's your best chance at success. There cannot be good art without integrity and creative vision. You are putting the cart before the horse here. The rewards for your art should matter a lot less to you than the process of making the art itself.

Be careful about chasing get rich quick schemes. Those usually never pan out. If you want success, you must ground it in something solid that offers massive value to the world. You need an attitude of giving rather than taking.

Solid success in music requires years of serious dedication to your craft. You should be so obsessed with making great music that you don't even have time to think about sex. Making great art is more rewarding than sex. But for this you need to be genuine artist, not some hack.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you are serious about being a successful musician it cannot be done for the sake of money and sex. Your motivation must be creative and artistic. The point of making art is never the sex, success, money, or fame, but the joy of creating the art and sharing it with the world.

Your band needs to gets its priorities straight or you need to find a new band.

If they don't fix their priorities ASAP they will never reach success or fame, so don't worry about missing out. You're actually missing out by following them blindly to the dark side. You're literally choosing to sell your soul to the devil for fame. And the devil won't even fulfill his end of that bargain. So you'll end up with nothing.

By leaving the band and restarting under proper values and priorities -- that's your best chance at success. There cannot be good art without integrity and creative vision. You are putting the cart before the horse here. The rewards for your art should matter a lot less to you than the process of making the art itself.

Be careful about chasing get rich quick schemes. Those usually never pan out. If you want success, you must ground it in something solid that offers massive value to the world. You need an attitude of giving rather than taking.

Solid success in music requires years of serious dedication to your craft. You should be so obsessed with making great music that you don't even have time to think about sex. Making great art is more rewarding than sex. But for this you need to be genuine artist, not some hack.

no need to add anything, that was very inspired, right & beautiful.