Colin89

Leo Gura on the Joe Rogan Experience

2 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.

Im pretty much a newbie here on this forum, having only recently joined Actualised.org after around 8 months of following Leo's brilliant YouTube channel. This is also my first post and I'm interested to see what sort of response I'm gonna get from you good folks. 

So, as the title suggests, I'm keen to see Leo appear on Joe Rogan's YouTube channel. Now, I'm aware this topic has been brought up in the past by Cortex and possibly several others (great mind think alike huh ;))  Also, Leo himself posted a response saying; if Joe wants him on the show, he knows to get in touch. Not Precisely those words but to the same effect. 

I'm thinking with both Leo and Joe having similar experiences with psychedelics and probably many other facets of life, there is plenty of range for deep existential conversation. As I hold both these people in high regard I'd personally love to see what one of these conversations would look like. 

Anyway, please let me know what you think about this folks and of course, I'd love to hear from You too Leo.

Take care everyone.

Colin

Joe Rogan would be a great platform for Leo and I would love to see it but I have a feeling Joe may not want Leo on the show...Unless enough of his audience ask for it.