mandyjw

Abraham Hicks

42 posts in this topic

@Waken @pluto What do people mean when they talk about vibrations? It doesn't really mean anything to me, any recourses where I can learn about this?

@Godhead It's really just a way of saying feeling. If the universe is thought of as "energetic" and you are one with it, that's your indication of connection or disconnection. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Magnificently.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@allislove Yes, love that one. Abrahams' things are really great, positive and SO much easier than the impression you might get when dipping your toes (and then all the way until your head) into spirituality.
Oh and there was a great reminder in that video too, thank you^^

Edited by Waken

It's pretty amazing how when you're feeling off about something you can just type a subject and her name into youtube and almost always feel so much better and see it in a whole new way. 

Bump.

it’s a real nice thread. Always enjoyed her teachings and the great feelings that come into creation through just listening to how she frames things. 

@allislove I really enjoyed that bla bla bla one lmao. Gave me a great laugh. Also it had real nice energy to it. 

@random dude didn’t check out the video but when you say the controversy it frames it like it’s a “scam” or not “right”. Forgive me if I’m wrong in assuming that, however Abraham Hicks is all about framing things in ways which makes one feel positive, happy, and full of passion to the things you once had resistance towards. She helps raise ones vibration on a curtain subject which is amazing! She’s a real great teacher. I say all this for you to view it for what it is. Careful, just cause people say something about someone doesn’t make it true and their perspective on the matter may be very limiting so think and feel for yourself. 

great day all! 

Edited by SilentTears

Abraham isn't bad. Better than Rhonda Byrne who wrote the Secret! 

I have read at least 3 of Abraham books and those were pretty good. Problem is his/her seminar teachings are long-winded and also more complicated than the books! But then her books don't hold all or most of the stuff taught in the seminar I believe.

Edited by hyruga

Keep a VERY open mind and listen the the whole thing if you listen to it at all. 

@mandyjw Thank you for sharing your insights about personal and collective emotions. It helps me process and work through recent events. :x