mandyjw

Abraham Hicks

42 posts in this topic

Her teaching style may seem too entertaining to be deep but she has some of the clearest teachings out there. She uses unique language and has a great framework to better understand nonduality and how to go deeper with it, and especially understanding using love and desire as a force that you go with to dissolve self, not against. I'm going to add any videos I come across that particularly strike me here, and would appreciate if others do the same. All of it is amazing though. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw  SHE is the most underrated went to a seminar, if you'd like to absorb alot of teaching perfectly suited to you hit up a seminar :) You'd certainly enjoy it a lot. 

The purer the energy, the clearer the message.

B R E A T H E

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

If you guys like Abraham you might also like Listening to Bashar. Similar high frequency information slapping you back to common sense :D

B R E A T H E

This is so funny, bla bla bla:

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

This is beautiful

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi