Shaun

Why does it seem like I am a point camera looking out at reality?

28 posts in this topic

@berry when Leo says 'imaginary'.. this is synonymous with 'real'.. reality IS imaginary.. but imaginary is also real.  It's how 'reality' comes to be.. it's 'imagined'. 

So.. your loved ones are 'real' as long as you imagine they are.  

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

3 hours ago, berry said:

@Leo Gura  Can you elaborate on that?

Is it because the people I consider to be "my loved ones" are based on illusionary and arbirary criteria, such as "we share the same DNA" ?

And that this criterion comes from me thinking I must survive?

Maybe the word dream works better.

This whole thing is a dream.  You can wake up from it.  You can realize that as God you are dreaming up everything and everyone - including you!   You can break out of this dream just like your sleeping dreams and when you do you are like...HOLY FUCK.

This means just like in your night time dreams everyone in the dream is you.  God/You is dreaming it all and is simultaneously dreaming an infinite amount of dreams  as each being in the main dream.  You are one of them.  So there are dreams within dreams.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 hours ago, berry said:

@Leo Gura  Can you elaborate on that?

Is it because the people I consider to be "my loved ones" are based on illusionary and arbirary criteria, such as "we share the same DNA" ?

And that this criterion comes from me thinking I must survive?

No, it's deeper than that. The entire self/other distinction is imaginary. There is no one in the universe but yourself. By this I mean, you are the entire universe and all "others". Universal Mind imagines your body and all other bodies into existence.

See my video: What Is Reality?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No, it's deeper than that. The entire self/other distinction is imaginary. There is no one in the universe but yourself. By this I mean, you are the entire universe and all "others". Universal Mind imagines your body and all other bodies into existence.

See my video: What Is Reality?

Leo, remember. This is relative to yourself only. There are other infinitely different realities than yours. Do not project your own reality onto others. For each realities are different. There's no way you can get into other's realities but your own. 

You can share it. But do not assume that everybody should follow your cut of reality. For it is different for everyone else. 

I am disturbed by your usage of language like, "everybody on earth are unconscious & that we should make em all move towards consciousness & spirituality" . That is your projections . There are many if not millions of healthy conscious individuals in this world. What made you think the world is unconscious? 

Edited by Angelite

On 25/10/2019 at 0:15 PM, Gili Trawangan said:

LOL

You're clearly enjoying messing around with him :D

That's how Leo's infinitely gigantic spiritual ego gets its kicks, by gaslighting and manipulating the vulnerable with the final goal of totally disarming their reasoning faculties so that he can profit from them in whatever way he can. This has also turned out to be even more lucrative for him as he seems to be making a killing on Patreon. On closer examination of Leo, the unconditional love he natters on about is totally absent as evidenced by the way he conducts himself in the face of criticism and scrutiny.

Under Leo's worldview that all my loved ones are imaginary, which implies that they can't feel the joy of the things I do for them because they don't exist, the only legitimate course of action I can take is to stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger.

Anyway guys, I'm going to have a crack at getting my business started and try and make something of my life, now that I have almost unbrainwashed myself from the utter garbage this paedophile apologist spouts ad nauseum.

Edited by Shaun

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@Shaun good that is what you should be doing!!  Come back to spirituality and mysticism in twenty or thirty years if you want to.  It'll still be there :)  it's not going anywhere.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.