EntheogenTruthSeeker

How to get Past Access Concentration?

5 posts in this topic

So, I woke up with INTENSE energy in my brain and restlessness - racing thoughts

Ran, took a nap and almost fainted in my dream and then woke up in complete access concentration. 

Yet when I took a walk and everything was HD I was contemplating what is God or what is Truth and I get nowhere. Also, I get kind of attached to the bliss of no thinking and dont want to do thinking contemplation. 

Is there a way to reach absolute by just no thought and not doing self-inquiry? It takes away the peace and feels like I am just thinking more

Now that I crashed from the peace, great suffering came and I just don't know how to discover that PERMAMENT joy in between the two states of joy and depression. 

Help, please :)

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

1 hour ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

So, I woke up with INTENSE energy in my brain and restlessness - racing thoughts

Ran, took a nap and almost fainted in my dream and then woke up in complete access concentration. 

Yet when I took a walk and everything was HD I was contemplating what is God or what is Truth and I get nowhere. Also, I get kind of attached to the bliss of no thinking and dont want to do thinking contemplation. 

Is there a way to reach absolute by just no thought and not doing self-inquiry? It takes away the peace and feels like I am just thinking more

Now that I crashed from the peace, great suffering came and I just don't know how to discover that PERMAMENT joy in between the two states of joy and depression. 

Help, please :)

Look into a Zen meditation techniques called Shikantaza, also known as "just sitting"