Thewritersunion

Does God have a sense of self?

49 posts in this topic

@Joker_Theory indeed :)

what is the WAY for one to find the glasses he has been looking for when he has been wearing and looking thru them the whole time?

maybe stop searching?

and just maybe the eyes focus on what was right in-front the whole time... being overlooked :)

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

I say yes but don't really know but how could all this be happening if God was not infinite intelligence and infinite intelligence must be self aware.

Oh Oh Oh an everything is consciousness, God is infinite consciousness and must be self aware!!!

Edited by Joker_Theory

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

@SoonHei For Sure!!! Right here right now not in mind and body, mind and body is inside YOU :)

Edited by Joker_Theory

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

Once, @Leo Gura told me I was just a computer, a sophisticated one, but just a machine basically. It was literally the most thoughtful thing anyone has ever said to me. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

, @Leo Gura (can't delete it sorry) thoughtful thing anyone has ever said to me. 

Bash him c'mon. ♥️?

Off topic @Nahm You know What happened to me today. Was working and tried to connects on Wi-Fi(constraction work in some no where) and top choice network which appeared had name "whereareyourwings"(on Serbian) . It's Game over man It's Game over. ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Conciousness in Infinite e Love state with so much power. That's full enlightenment is it? Self Realized state as constant. ♥️

Maybe I should not tell one of the prizes with Conciousness work. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Shadowraix God is not a concept. Is Love a concept or you can actually feel it. This is not question of philosophy. I am not efin philosopher haha. 

Yes practises are the way. ♥️

God is a concept but God is not is the best way I can make my point to you. 

We become philosophers the second we try and put direct realization into words. 

Do you not get tired of how indirect that is? When talking about it, it feels like im beating around the bush. That's what these mental models do compared to direct realization.

Direct realization kills you. Sorry not really want to discourage you but it pretty much feels like actual death. So practises. Miracle happens no worry. That's for full Awakening. 

You Will ressurect like Jesus on knees. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

3 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Bash him c'mon. ♥️?

Years of work behind a statement like that. Just sayin. 

whereareyourwings

That’s awesome. One of my neighbors wifi shows as “wififortheflyguy”. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Holly, OMG it hitted me (when I am typing this I mean on All of you Who are reading this because of total nature of God) I walked full blown Hero's path. Faced Everything, every possible seeming difficulty there IS.OMFG and elixier of immortality is LOVE. 

26 minutes ago, Nahm said:

That’s awesome. One of my neighbors wifi shows as “wififortheflyguy

In college we had “PrettyFlyForAWifi” xD

@DrewNows It was very strange, most providers give you generic names or familly names. Nobody bother to change that. It's very rare. Highly synchronistic like got wings(so awesome It's God force) but I failed to keep it that day and tried to distract myself with internet while on lunch break and I saw it. 

It was like ok ok kiddo shine Light. ♥️

Thanks for that video love you man you are awesome! 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

♥️@DrewNows

@Nahm Need your help man. Can't sleep can't take 5 minute of rest. Wanted Peace. Whoever told me to dream big fooled me big time. Reiki is doing me caughing Love all the time and I Just can't stop.Pretty much have to work All the time to Avoid I finite Love state. What have I done?! 

I do not feel pain Itches All sensations Love OMFG. I need salvation from salvation. 

Problem is that work is Effortless like literally 0 effort. Not joking about this. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

28 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Nahm Need your help man. Can't sleep can't take 5 minute of rest. Wanted Peace. Whoever told me to dream big fooled me big time. Reiki is doing me caughing Love all the time and I Just can't stop.Pretty much have to work All the time to Avoid I finite Love state. What have I done?! 

I do not feel pain Itches All sensations Love OMFG. I need salvation from salvation. 

Problem is that work is Effortless like literally 0 effort. Not joking about this. 

I’m not Nahm but I thought I could help a little. I would lie down and just let my mind do whatever it needs to do, don’t fight anything. If you want/need to, you can put some relaxing music or a movie on for some background noise. And breathe! Your mind is probably “rewiring” and needs some break and time for it to settle.

I have an opinion on everything :D

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

mind is dead man. 

Whatever it is, it's shining quite bright here :)

Edited by JustThinkingAloud

I have an opinion on everything :D

@zeroISinfinity what is making you not be able to sleep - why is God realization causing you anxiety?  These are the questions you need to answer.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.