Thewritersunion

Does God have a sense of self?

49 posts in this topic

Does God have a sense of self, and if so how does it show?

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

@Nahm made me confused, ok needed some bashing, with Being is selfish too ok nvm.

@Thewritersunion From Self Realization experiences, yes God has no self. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

15 minutes ago, Thewritersunion said:

In questions and answers, in song and in prose.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

41 minutes ago, Thewritersunion said:

Yes. It does so by asking if "God" has a sense of self in an online forum.

unborn Truth

God is not a human so God doesn’t have the same senses as we do. God is everywhere and in everything. I see God as a type of “energy”.

I have an opinion on everything :D

10 minutes ago, Thewritersunion said:

@JustThinkingAloud so is God’s scenes infinite dimensions?

I don’t know, if I knew that I would probably get a Nobel Prize. Maybe it’s your calling to find out. I’m happy with the knowledge I have about God, it’s enough for me. When you want to know more than anyone else, you need to do your own research. Just be careful, you might not ever get there and other things that might be important to you might get neglected. We can’t do everything, choose your focus and improve our current knowledge if you want to.

I have an opinion on everything :D

14 hours ago, Thewritersunion said:

God doesn’t actually exist. Just a lot of people bullshitting their way to millions of dollars. It’s basically like santa clause & the retail industry. It was originally an idea implemented to unite and control people. That’s it. There’s actually no such thing as actuality, existence does not exist at all. Leaders equate God with love, to trigger docile chemical releases in us, to keep us dumb & compliant. As the population grows, new methods will be implemented. You’ll be dead long before, so don’t worry about it, as your senses aren’t actual or real in any way either. You’re literally just a program paying out, much like AI programmed to play chess, except not nearly as intelligent. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

43 minutes ago, Nahm said:

God doesn’t actually exist. Just a lot of people bullshitting their way to millions of dollars. It’s basically like santa clause & the retail industry. It was originally an idea implemented to unite and control people. That’s it. There’s actually no such thing as actuality, existence does not exist at all. Leaders equate God with love, to trigger docile chemical releases in us, to keep us dumb & compliant. As the population grows, new methods will be implemented. You’ll be dead long before, so don’t worry about it, as your senses aren’t actual or real in any way either. You’re literally just a program paying out, much like AI programmed to play chess, except not nearly as intelligent. 

That's still true that all around is nothingness. Mental méta building.

I think that believing in no god is equal to believing in god. 

That's a point of view' some humans mind are able to create powerful A.I. they need to be smart in a first case.

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

C'mon. WTF. This is lie. This is such a lie. It's God. Like All of THIS. It is Love it is Truth. It's Real You pls don't fall @Nahm I love you so much. It Just hurts. It is God Proper and it feels as such. 

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Nahm❤️

@SoonHei Yeah, Just @Nahm trolling or Smith reference hurted him I dunno. I am sorry for it @Nahm

No one gets Self Realized if he doesn't have Pure Heart c'mon. ❤️?

Really doesn't matter how you label all of this. 

Direct realization is not dependent on any of it. It comes prior. In the long run, you won't benefit asking such questions that do nothing but to build more mental models that will just drive you in circles. You gotta let go of them at some point. 

Call it what Nahm said, call it what infinity said, call it what Leo says. Call it a truth, call it a lie. What's behind those things are far more important than trying to achieve the holy grail mental model of God. 

@Shadowraix God is not a concept. Is Love a concept or you can actually feel it. This is not question of philosophy. I am not efin philosopher haha. 

Yes practises are the way. ♥️

@zeroISinfinity practices are also not the way.

i heard of a man who was practicing for years and he was going no where.

and when he was all like, yoooo, this practice business, it's all booooulshiet! - and then THUNDER! he was enlightened, just like that.

Edited by SoonHei

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

2 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

@zeroISinfinity practices are also not the way.

i heard of a man who was practicing for years and he was going no where.

and when he was all like, yoooo, this practice business, it's all booooulshiet! - and then THUNDER! he was enlightened, just like that.

He probably stop searching and surrendered. Let go and the magic happens by it self. Wish i could get that in my thick skull. ;) 

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

Its a good question and my answer is NO.  

The self is a construct created by the ego.  God is no where, no one, no thing, no place