Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mo Grand

Why Family and Relationships do not Understand this Work.

15 posts in this topic

Good Afternoon Leo and Forum,

Yesterday I watched the video on the dangers of this work we are doing and Leo (or forum members) if you get the opportunity to elaborate deeper with insights especially on how to cope and transcend the negative reactions family has to the positive changes I am making it would greatly aid me in this life.  Leo you are correct in the fact you personally need to purify your mind and body further as you mentioned in that video if you want to reach a higher self.  I have many changes in my life in this past year.  I am a now a Vegan, I do not smoke,  do not drink,  no negativity (mostly no negativity this is hard when others are negative towards me), no criticizing,  no blaming,  no judging others,  no Tv movies or news, no social media at all.  I watch my tone as it creates emotions in others.  All of these positive changes has separated me from most of my family and I currently struggle with my personal relationship with my long term girlfriend as well. They do not understand this work and I can not reach them.  I know why.  Through my life changes they see themselves as they truly are and they are resentful because of it.  They are mostly selfish, materialistic, liars, and manipulators (harsh but true).  Through my positive changes they now see themselves as such.  Any positive feedback with real subsistence would be appreciated.  

Regards,

Mo Grand  -  Being Less Is More

Edited by Mo Grand

I'm not sure there is any advice for this.

Do you. Let them do them. Keep a healthy distance from trolls.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It has also become difficult for me around family much of the time. The relationships seemed forced and fake as hell to me now. I no longer believe in blood lines and all that crap. If they are not even willing to allow you to grow, then you have to distance yourself. Many people never wake up, never. It might suck but it is real that most stay asleep until death, then stay asleep in death, so be it.

Having someone close to you, spouse or that kind of close, is hard man. Waking up has caused a lot of break ups, perhaps it should be that way but it is still a kick in the balls when it is you going through it.

It is in places like this that I find the kinship of family now. I have nothing to speak about around the sleepers. I don't know one awake person in real life, not one. 

Until I ran into Leo's stuff i had not even heard one person as awake as I am, and I was looking hard for at least one other like me. I don't mean I am so fucking awake and all that BS, I mean I was lonely, for a while desperately looking for another very awake human.  I had gotten over it, gave up really, but when I ran into Leo i thought "I am not alone" "he gets it" and that is a nice feeling. I understand Leo, he is correct in his beliefs. We are God, his concept is exactly what God told me years ago. We are God, experiencing the psychical so God can be all that God can be. God knows what it can be, now it wants to be it. You are that IT that God has become to realize what is Godliness.

I am one of the freaks that God speaks back too. I know all about what happens after you die. At least as much as God thinks I can comprehend, which is a good sized book of data on the topic. I know how it all started, why it started, I know it ends and restarts too. I know it is your ultimate goal to become God, and create. That is where your path is taking you, to God-hood. 

Try telling someone you are God. It don't go over very well. Then try to tell them they are God too! That don't go over very well either. You can quote Jesus all day but even Christians look at you like you are a leper, I don't recommend telling very many people God talks back to you, that did not go over very well so far for me. Don't say or even act like you have anything figured out in life, it don't go over very well in a crowd. 

Like Leo spoke about, there are problems with being awake. I wouldn't trade it for anything, but there are issues to deal with and other people are a big one.

Play well my friend

David

@Mo Grand To me it seems that this goes through stages. During some stages you change and grow a lot, and this will destabilize your relationships, and your life basicaly. Than you stabalize for a while on a new level. Until you enter the next stage. 
For me the solution so far has been to just bite the bullit and face the change and loneliness that comes with it.

What has worked terribly for me is to internalize the change, and uphold relationships that were no longer truly there. Impermanence I guess.

Realizeyourgrowth.com

(See on See) to elaborate

Being less negative, less blaming, and less judgmental are positive traits, however;  when others are the opposite of this there is resentment.  In my circle it is viewed as self righteousness not growth.  The sleeping souls do not wants to see the negative aspects of themselves in the forefront.  They want to hate and criticize what they are not.  I think it was Manly P. Hall or Alan Watts who said people want a better life but do nothing to better themselves. This is the current state of most in these times.

The awakening has changed me by bringing about awareness.  The source (God) spent a week at my side showing me what this world really is.  It was a profoundly beautiful and unnerving experience.  I have had visions after that where beings were speaking to me while I was awake (assuring me of protection).  I have had an astral plane experience while walking in my home (very frightening).  The source (God) is showing me the way constantly. These events were scary to me initially, now they are not, however;  I dare not share these happenings with anyone in my current circle for they would view me as out of my mind.   As a side note I have never taken hallucinogens to elicit these experiences.  It is just time for me to awake and be conscience and mindful.

As mentioned by Freedomesong I see the world differently since I awoke.  The next step for me is to not let the external world and all of its negative non-loving aspects have any affect on me at all.  This is difficult.  I even see other well known celebrity individualities of the divine caught up in others drama.  Being totally alone is not a place I want to be.  I very much enjoy others even if an illusion.  Family wants the person of yesterday to come back. There is no return for me.  At one point in my life I was earning 500k a year.  I currently have no money and do not work,  however;  I have no needs.  Everything I desire comes to me free from the universe and others.  I mean everything I desire.  If you were to tell me I could have anything I want I would not know what to ask for.  Even this aspect is not understood or accepted in my circle.  

I am considering joining the New York chapter of Theosophical Society or an Edward S. Casey group/workshop to engage with others.  Any suggestions?  I live on Long Island in NY.  

Best Regards,

Mo Grand - Less is Being More

Edited by Mo Grand

On 24.10.2019 at 5:55 AM, see_on_see said:

The thing with spiritual work is that initially you learn about all this stuff and the first thing you do is you start projecting everything onto others, because now you are this spiritual person and everyone else isn't. So you fuck up your relationships, you isolate yourself, you label everyone else as "they don't know Actualized.org, they don't do the work" etc.

Then later you start to realize that it was all just a spiritual ego you adopted, and you actually haven't even started the purification process. And as you do the real purification process, now you actually become more and more lightweight as a person and therefore your relationships can't help but improve. 

Not saying that's necessarily your case, just describing a common pattern. 

This is very relatable.

@Mo Grand the people Crucified Jesus... 

"To people who hate the truth, the truth looks like hate." 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

Traveler you are correct.  In the beginning of this work I became so aware that I shared my awaking and was looking for acknowledgement and a glimpse of change in my family and personal relationship.  This was not to happen.  So I went on alone.   I have come to the understanding that when people are comfortable in their lives let them be.  Christianity implores its congregation evangelize.  I initially made the mistake in doing just that.  So my initial spiritual ego has dissolved a while back,  and as stated I am tiring to accept everyone as they are with no influence on my being.  This is difficult when they lie and are so selfish that it harms others.  My family is especially materialistic and their conquest for goods in this world come at any price.  

How do you transcend outright being lied too?  How do you look the other way when family is hurting and affecting others by them obtaining their own personal conquests?  When someone tells you something and you know they mean something else do you just brush it off?  Would you say anything to someone when you disagree with them?   If Leo did decided to kill babies as he hypothetically stated would you be ok with that,  and would you still love him?  Where is the line and when do you look the other way? 

Best Regards,

Mo Grand -  Less is Being More

On 10/25/2019 at 1:33 PM, Mo Grand said:

Being totally alone is not a place I want to be.  I very much enjoy others even if an illusion. 

This is the crux, where thought meets feeling, and isn’t resolving. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I believe it's not our duty to change others, It's our duty to change ourselves, so let them be who they want to be. Let them follow you through your actions, not with your words.

Edited by oMarcos

oMarcos you are correct, although I now realize by looking at my own words that I need to let them go. I do not think there is a solution for this situation.  

Its would be like if I was running with a pack of thieves and liars who stole and hurt others and one day I became conscience and enlightened. I would know what I was doing was wrong and could no longer continue on that path.  How could I remain close to those people knowing what they were doing was wrong.  I would need to disengage from that behavior as well as separate myself from them.  I doubt very much I could not reach them through righteous actions nor would they hear me. This is what it feels like for me.  

I want to share this thought I keep having.  I recently saw The Gospel of John.  It seems to me that Jesus is on the run through most of this movie.  Hiding himself from many to get his message across.  When he lost it in the temple knocking over carts and yelling at people for their dealings it made me look at my image of him differently.  He was greatly affected by others poor nature.  Worth watching If you have not seen it.

Best Regards,

Mo Grand - Less is Being More