Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
khalifa

Update: Found the culprit to why my 5meo experience ended up with HPPD

23 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@herghly The psychedelics showed him important truths. The difficulty is integrating those truths into a mind which is not prepared for them.

This is possible however in my current experience, I'd rather say it's temp hardware re-adjusting just for being more grounded.

Or you could test it yourself if i manage to make a full recovery, I really wouldn't recommend ibogaine it's very taxing on the body, but it does help you appreciate life and the afterglow feels like your health is on steroids. Which is also reported on various other re-creational drugs (atleast the being more present/peaceful part) . But that is in my experience integrating 'being content/present' is quite simple yet ego mind makes it complicated.

On 10/23/2019 at 10:23 AM, khalifa said:

Just confirmed with the nurse that ibogaine stays up in my system up to three months. Hence why i wasn't supposed to do 5meo dmt since it reacts heavily towards 5meo.

I believe there is a detox clinic in northern Mexico that starts people out on Ibogaine for something like the first week and then they do 5meo the next week.  

@khalifa Good to hear and thanks for the update. This is particularly good to read for people experimenting with psychedelics. I hope you are still able to engage in softer practices e. g yoga/meditation.