Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
khalifa

Update: Found the culprit to why my 5meo experience ended up with HPPD

23 posts in this topic

Just confirmed with the nurse that ibogaine stays up in my system up to three months. Hence why i wasn't supposed to do 5meo dmt since it reacts heavily towards 5meo.

As for if it's permanent damage oh boy.. we don't know yet, i'm afraid to scan my brain for it's nervous activity

Edited by khalifa

well.... yeah.... lesson learned hopefully, have fun ;)

it`s good that it`s not something serious, it could have lasted for quarter a year or so.

It's good of you to share this information, it might prevent someone else from making the same mistake.

Take it easy, take care, be well.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

That explain aswell why LSD probably stay 'activable' 2 weeks After or a month too.

To my experience anyway.

Probably not permanent but I read story of problem related psychédélic staying up to multiple month.

Your body will probably go back to normal. But I would stay away from psychédélic & drug for at least 3 months.

1 hour ago, khalifa said:

Just confirmed with the nurse that ibogaine stays up in my system up to three months. Hence why i wasn't supposed to do 5meo dmt since it reacts heavily towards 5meo.

As for if it's permanent damage oh boy.. we don't know yet, i'm afraid to scan my brain for it's nervous activity

Don't fall into this trap of worrying about permanent damage. Just because something stays in your system, doesn't mean it's actively affecting you. Marijuana stays in your system for a month. So what?

You're just feeding anxiety with this. 

30 minutes ago, hundreth said:

Don't fall into this trap of worrying about permanent damage. Just because something stays in your system, doesn't mean it's actively affecting you. Marijuana stays in your system for a month. So what?

You're just feeding anxiety with this. 

in some cases it`s more productive to have a healthy respect than taking it too lightly. if you read his first post about what the combination of these substances does with his organism, some healthy fear in advance might not be the wrong approach. but hey you can always add some new experiences to the game if you are bored - there are multiple cocktails no one in this forum ever tried - be the first! enlightenment has many facettes. although most people here prefer some controll over the substance vs substance controlling them.

6 minutes ago, remember said:

in some cases it`s more productive to have a healthy respect than taking it too lightly. if you read his first post about what the combination of these substances does with his organism, some healthy fear in advance might not be the wrong approach. but hey you can always add some new experiences to the game if you are bored - there are multiple cocktails no one in this forum ever tried - be the first! enlightenment has many facettes. although most people here prefer some controll over the substance vs substance controlling them.

He's already in a fearful mind state, if you couldn't tell. 

I wasn't suggesting it was wise to do what he did, I was only pointing out there's no reason to add more fear on top of his existing anxiety.

Obviously, you're playing with fire doing such strong psychedelics within a short time frame. It's not because it stays in your system some arbitrary number of days, it's because you're likely already more sensitized physically and emotionally. 

16 minutes ago, hundreth said:

He's already in a fearful mind state, if you couldn't tell. 

i think the time frame can give him some relaxation. also if i was him, i would face what he is now facing as a challenge, as it already is like that, and try to use the flashbacks in a productive way - i bet there are methods to make the flashbacks appear in a more controlled way and channeling the synesthetic visions and dreams, so they won`t appear when he doesn`t want them to appear. but of course i don`t know, so it`s trial and error - don`t see much other chances as just trying to suppress them is probably counterproductive.

but i bet he wouldn`t recommend this combination to anyone, even if he got a tough challange with it, that might even make him grow. well, what doesn`t kill you makes you tougher... that`s the heads up i can give - for the circumstances he manages the situation quite well.

Edited by remember

a little more detail :

Ibogiane trips are 48-72hours depending on dose, I took 5meo after 2 weeks and 2 days after my trip/2 weeks and 5 days after I consumed it.

2 strongest psychedelics in the same month is not a smart idea, I just took it lightly since most shroom/lsd trips are 2 weeks apart thought it wouldn't be as bad as this, but it's another Territory

Hope this helps people to avoid it, Yet i don't know if this will apply to everyone as the same, I just hope it isn't as serious, last week has been hell for me, I did have peaceful days before it but it's been a roller coaster of ambushes out of no where

I find myself more grounded to think of it as just anxiety instead of kundulini or any spirtual process, it just keeps me more sane for stabilitys sake, As for being spiritual it's been a 50 50 thing, Still not sure what to think of it or rather i can't really pin point anything at it, it's beyond mind sometimes i just think i'm better off believing in mundane life/physicality and ignoring nonphysical states/believes/altered states of consciousness

Edited by khalifa

@khalifa  Thanks for sharing this, I can definitely relate to rushing the process, I use to HUNGER for this kind of knowing, but now have matured at least enough to know this is a long, sloooowwww process. Can't see myself doing 5meo for atleast 5 years. It's definitely normal to dive right in and suffer somewhat as a result. 

Hope things get better man. Rest up.

On 10/23/2019 at 9:23 AM, khalifa said:

Just confirmed with the nurse that ibogaine stays up in my system up to three months

This does not explain your situation. It's not the chemicals, it's how your psyche interprets and handles what was revealed.

This is not a hardware problem, this is a software problem.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@herghly The psychedelics showed him important truths. The difficulty is integrating those truths into a mind which is not prepared for them.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This is not a hardware problem, this is a software problem.

How do you know? Mixing psychedelic substances can be deadly.

Edit: I see someone already asked that, but you didn't answer the question

Edited by Commodent

I am myself, heaven and hell.