assx95

I don't think it is possible to move on after a breakup.

4 posts in this topic

I'm a guy (24) and my love: this girl(26) in a long-distance relationship broke up with me. We've gone on dates before when we lived in the same town. I told her how I felt- Life without her would feel meaningless, and she was irreplaceable and i wanted to give our relationship another chance, but she refused saying she wants pure solitude for now. Overall, it did seem she was done with it. 

My appetite crashed and i was sick to the stomach. Life did feel meaningless and nothing seemed worth living for. Today is the second day, and i don't think she'll get back to me. If you ask me- then i will wish for, is to spend a night with her walking in the mountains, where she lives now. I cannot think of anyone else taking her place. 

I know what led her to do this. I was becoming overtly attached. I told her how I wanted her to disconnect me from all social media saying what would I do with all your updates if there is nothing between us, and what of the day, i see your story of getting engaged to someone, while i die inside. She refused. I told her how I couldn't stand seeing her with someone else. I was jealous. She posted a pic with a guy the same day to burn me.

I don't know how to deal with this because i genuinely feel life is incomplete without her presence. That i might win the world, but that is nothing if she is not on my side. How do i deal with this? Begging her to take me back won't work, and i wouldn't go down that path. I'll wait until she gets back to me, and if you ask me- she won't. I'm stuck. 

1 hour ago, assx95 said:

I cannot think of anyone else taking her place. 

There are about 7.6 billions people in the world, just look in the big crowd. Maybe you can find someone better or simillar. Maybe if your lucky you can find her twin lol;)

@assx95 Bro in few years when you grow more you will look at this and shake your head you are better than this!

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@assx95

As a man you have to work on yourself first, to make girls chase you.

If you want someone to chase you, you have to start running. 

Simple as that.

Think about that like that - women wants the best for you. If asking you to change doesn't work - she will leave you to make you make changes in your life and work on yourself, so you can be happy by yourself. If that doesn't work too - she will find some guy to make you jealous of. 

I know how it sounds, but trust me, that's how Universe's and women's fucked up, brutal kind of love works.

And it fucking works miracles. 

Edited by 28 cm unbuffed