Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shahar uriel

If I am not interested in awakening at the moment, should i take psychedelics?

5 posts in this topic

Hi, 23 year old male here, from israel.

I have acquired some LSD tabs. 

Yestarday i watched leo's latest video "The dangers of spiritual work", and have addmitted to myself that I am not ready for awakening. My heart tells me that there are other things more importent to me at the moment. 

since then, I am questioning wheather i should start my tripping journey or not.

Right now, I am most passionate about:

• Opening my heart, and being more loving.
  • Conquering various regular daily fears.
  • Purifying my soul and body.
  • Dropping bad habits.
  • Discovering my life purpose and alighn my life with it.
  • Improve my sex life.
  • Improving my financial situation.
  • Strenghten key relationships.
  • Strenghten my passion for life.
  • Improve self image.
  • Improve health, diet, dancing performance (a hobby of mine)

Can tripping help me with some of these stuff, or are they just for awakening? I am confused a bit.

My intuition tells me yes, but yall advice will help alot. thanks!

All of those bullet points are ramifications of awakening. When you awaken, everything becomes perfect. But you don't have to fully awaken to improve those points. I've definitely heard that psycs can be extremely cathartic and advantageous if one is seeking to develop himself and his self image. 

Psychedelics do something very interesting to consciousness and it definitely makes you stronger...but know this, psycs aren't like drugs like mdma, or coke, or ket. It's not guaranteed that will have a *good* time. But it is guaranteed that you will witness what your mind is capable of . The thing about truth is, if you truly seek it...then you should be able to not turn your head away from anything. See everything that is possible, with no bias. If something is happening, watch it. It is truth.

Also, just be mindful that LSD lasts up to 12 hours. Also be mindful of your current state of mind, and how much LSD your actually taken. It is measures in "ug". I would always recommend mushrooms for a first serious trip, only lasts up to 6 hours and shrooms also has the tendency to make you laugh etc. But, do not be scared. And don't overthink. Overthinking is what will cause a bad trip, just keep reassuring yourself, try to be childlike and just enjoy it

Edited by Aaron p

I am 30, my relationships are improved drastically from all the tools Leo providing.

With LSD I have started from micro-dosing 10ug, then 20ug, then only I did a full 125ug dose (with a sober trip sitter for the first time). 
I obviously don't know you, but if your psyche is mature enough I see huge benefits from doing psychedelics in proper settings with proper intention. 
And based on your post you have a great intention to do them. ;) 

I think for most of the people awakening is not gonna happen from the first use of psychedelics.
Also, even if it happens it's temporary in most of the cases. So, don't worry you are not going to turn into monk and go live to cave from the few usage of psychedelics. The ego mind is super strong, you probably underestimate it, it will return back again and again after high states on psychedelics.

Just treat these tools responsibly since they are super effective.

Edited by dimitri

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@shahar uriel

everything that you mentioned can be improved without their use, in my experience it seems simple to do so yet we over complicate it and aren't content with being present with being (this might sound simple yet it took me a long ass time to actually get it)

again it's optional to you it'll all unfold naturally with or without it

21 hours ago, khalifa said:

@shahar uriel

everything that you mentioned can be improved without their use, in my experience it seems simple to do so yet we over complicate it and aren't content with being present with being (this might sound simple yet it took me a long ass time to actually get it)

again it's optional to you it'll all unfold naturally with or without it

What about now after you recieved the information about the cause of your bad experience with 5-meo? still holding the same position?

Edited by shahar uriel