Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oliver Saavedra

Is collective unity the destiny of humankind?

3 posts in this topic

As individuals become more conscious and let go of ego, we connect to our life purpose to serve and awaken humanity. 

Was connection the real challenge of our evolution? 

We've learned a lot through our history, and a lot of the big leaps seems to be about establishing peace and connection to create a better world for us. Now we find ourselves individually just to connect diversity and make our collective system work. 

I dream and believe we're able create an utopian peace, where we've befriended the collective shadow and made this Earth Reality be enlightened. I like to call it the United States of Consciousness haha

Is learning to connect for collective creativity our path as a species? 

What do you think or feel is happening with us as a collective system? 

---

Also fun question: do you believe that beings from other planets/planes will show up when our collective conscioussness is ready? 

Connect to Create ☼♡

Humans started with tribes which then lead to villages - towns- cities- nations. A one world government might happen. So yeah unity is the common theme.

As for aliens. I have no idea. Wish they showed up an said they are humanphobic cause of all the crap we do causing the species to self-reflect. 

If you look at single-cell organisms that group together to form low-level lifeforms and further started creating nervous systems, you can now see that humans(single-cell) are starting to create an interconnected system (the internet) to form a new kind of nervous system which connects us all. The earth is becoming more and more a life and more intelligent. In the future maybe the earth will create a nervous system with other planets who knows. Will this mean that there will be a utopia, I don't think so! If all the cells in our body made a truce with eachother we would die. I think on a higher level this is true as well.