Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tancrede Pouyat

Expensive Learning Resources About Dating, Sex, And Relationships

10 posts in this topic

Hi guys !

I've been working on my Life Purpose for a while now and know exactly what's going to happen regarding it for the next few months, this is locked down. This means that I'm already thinking about what I'm going to do next, and that would be relationships. 

Since I'll be able to afford it, and I also need it because I really need to do orders of magnitude of growth, I want to get some expensive resources. 

"Is a coach needed ? Can I get away with a good $200-$500 course ?" I have these kinds of questions running around in my mind.

If you have a good, or a bad, experience with expensive resources, I'd be grateful if you shared it with us. 

You can find most of the big and excellent products ( PIMP, SHIFT by rsd julien, the blueprint by rsd tyler, and so on) on the web for free if you look up well enough.

Most the products which are actually insanly good are so popular they get leaked for free, unless it's a really niche thing. If you really want to spent money then do it on a product which gets regularly updated with new content, such as Valentine university. Todd has plenty of free videos so you can see for yourself if you like him or not.

If you have 200-500 dollars to spent, simply go to a hotseat for 50$. It's an unique experience and it can help you progress a lot :)

Also more expensive doesn't mean more growth. You have to invest  TIME - mainly for going out -  for the orders of magnitude of growth, not money !

@Tancrede Pouyat Well, do you mean relationships as in knowing what happens in a relationship and why?

Or do you want to be able to hook up with a girl you find interesting on the street?

A basic read to start with is always "The Way of The Superior Man" - David Deida, if you haven't read that already :)

@reez As Coach Corey Wayne puts it, there are three phases in a relationship : the attraction phase, the dating phase, and then the relationship itself. I want to develop myself to be good at all three. What I'm really looking for is a resource that will change my psychology, and help me be more attractive, romantic, loving, sexual, etc.
I thought about hiring Corey as a coach, but the payment's 1000$, and I wondered if I could find some great resources for 200-500$, that's why I started this topic. I am going to read the books about relationships in Leo's book list, that's mandatory, but I want to go one step farther.

It can be about anything related to relationships, except for PUA stuff, I don't want to do that, I have a purpose, this should be attractive enough.

@Tancrede Pouyat

The best way is to practice I would say, there is no resource in the world that can teach you anything more than doing it yourself! 

And this is something that you can't really "rush" through, you can read every book in the world. But if you don't test it yourself you won't know if it works for you ;)

Yea, read those books and I would tell you to read "Models" - Mark Manson as well, it's about how to attract women when being your honest self. So no the "usual" PUA stuff.

3 hours ago, reez said:

there is no resource in the world that can teach you anything more than doing it yourself! 

agreed. reaching and being in that relationship phase will teach you more about yourself, and how to maintain the relationship, more than any book or resource can. experience is the best teacher. you just have to know what you want before you enter the relationship and stick to your values. try not to fear failure, you cant expect to be a perfect lover from the start. keep the growth mindset, learn from setbacks.

Edited by Man in the Mirror

@Lynnel So I am gonna have a look at Juliens products now :) Have you checked out Tengame, is it worth getting? 

What else do you recommend? I have Blueprint, Shift, Pimp and going like this Shift > Pimp > Blueprint

@reez Ten game is kinda dissapointing because there is only like 2 hours of content, the rest is mostly infield I haven't watched yet, so I wouldn't recommend buying it :P Just find a free summary online and read it, it's gonna be enough to grasp the key concepts !

Tyler's hotseat at home is really great though, huge chunks of content, 10 missions and lots of infields to come.

After you've seen shift and Pimp don't forget the practice a LOT :D

@Lynnel

I've had a quick look at Pimp/Shift/Tengame and I have to say I am disappointed at all of them haha, I must say I REALLY prefer "Models" by Mark Manson, even if a book can't always give a so good explanation as videos can, but I feel like most of my knowledge actually comes from there. Only sad thing is that Mark doesn't have any programs anymore...

I am gonna check out blueprint and possibly some of the other RSD guys stuff, I don't seem to like Julien's stuff so far, even if we seem to have same type of humour haha