Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andrewww

Is not wanting kids high consciousness?

7 posts in this topic

Since through spiritual purification work your desire to fulfill the pleasures of lower chakras is less and less. Preferring brain orgasms vs genital orgasms.

(Please blow my mind daddy)

Would that mean if all of humanity became purified the species would go extinct soon? Maybe creation wants us to enjoy the impure state. 

2 minutes ago, Andrewww said:

Since through spiritual purification work your desire to fulfill the pleasures of lower chakras is less and less. Preferring brain orgasms vs genital orgasms.

(Please blow my mind daddy)

Would that mean if all of humanity became purified the species would go extinct soon? Maybe creation wants us to enjoy the impure state. 

I think you miss your Dad, misinterpreting actualized.org logo, and misunderstand spiritual work. Take it easyxD

Remember that there's this active balance at work here. I'm assuming you're a parent, so glad you are open-minded and now want what's really best for your child. However, check out developmental psychology, and the 9 stages of ego development. Ultimately, you should be the example you want your child to be. If you want your child to meditate, meditate yourself.

We all draw different experiences and challenges into our lives as we evolve together. You can know what is right for you or live in peace with not knowing, but you can't say in general what choices are high or low consciousness for everyone. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

misinterpreting actualized.org logo  

Omg can't unsee xD

@Andrewww

If you become conscious of the fact that all the kids and people are already you, what use is there to make more? There's quite enough as it is if you'd asked the planet.

Besides if you dedicate your life to a goal you are passionate about and could contribute to society, it's better not to waste that talent on raising children.

Although it's my current, view, I'm open to the fact that I might be wrong, and there's something I'm missing.

For example if you raised a kid in a high conscious manner you might create a new and powerful leader that would transform man kind.

Edited by Anton Rogachevski

44 minutes ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

Besides if you dedicate your life to a goal you are passionate about and could contribute to society, it's better not to waste that talent on raising children.

Children ARE society. I'd argue the most important thing our society needs to counter so many of our problems right now is focusing on how to raise children. We only need to 'make society better' because most people are lost. How many people are emotionally closed down, out of touch with their passion, neurotic, etc.? We're never given the chance to realise ourselves in the first place. Parents aren' taught how to raise stable children. Our education system is completely backwards. And to 'turn this around' in adulthood is too much work, too hard and painful for most people. 

If you see your bathroom is flooded, are you first gonna clean up or are you gonna turn off the tap? Deal with the mess but if you don't turn off the freaking tap first good luck getting anywhere. 

Education is not a waste, it's what everything else is built upon. Raising conscious children is the only chance we have.