Genghis Khan

Is it my time to awaken?

10 posts in this topic

Hello friends.

Today I'm going to share with you something I wrote during an awakening experience. I'm coming to terms with the fact that I must embrace this spiritual enlightenment business as my top priority in this finite life. I have recently been introduced to an underground spiritual organization dedicated to realizing God by a local psychic and I'm currently making a decision whether to pursue membership with this organization and fully dedicating my life to the path. I wonder if I should throw myself into the gauntlet of full self realization or to focus on my material life. I'm attached to my current life, but I also want to put more effort into figuring out what I am. I'm not financially stable, I have no career, and I make ends meet doing basic work as a package handler. I don't even own a car and I live with roommates in a cheap apartment and I have no real education or valuable skills. My material life is pitiful according to most western standards.

I feel as though my life is at a crossroads. Will spiritual purification improve my material situation naturally, or will it hinder it and push me further into poverty? I want some advice.

I also wanted to share something I wrote during my last awakening experience. I'll put it in quotations below.

"My orientation towards reality may have been flawed for a long time. I have observed that this mind system compulsively rejects the notion that this whole entire reality is literally this very manifestation within which these words appear.  This very  displaying these words is the only reality that exists,
I feel naked. Every human that appears in reality around me already knows everything about me. Every lie I ever told was utterly pointless. Every message that responds to this is actually just my own thoughts anyway. But why am I being forced to play pretend with all of you?
Why haven't I ever mustered the will to simply confront reality as it is? All this time I've just been sitting here acting like a jack ass. I have always been pretending and acting out scenarios for no apparent reason.
I just want to ask and hope for an answer.
Why does this mind system do this. Even now, as I try as hard as I can to force this awareness on reality, there is this powerful force pushing it back. Every few seconds this consciousness shifts back into an engaged state in which there is a strong compulsion to act out fabricated stories which take the awareness off of the truth. and I all of you know exactly what I'm talking about. So you know what? I'm not going to continue to participate in this pretend game . I'm talking about every single hunan, and every single piece of media making an appearance in this reality. What are you gonna do about it? Why does this mind constantly strive to take the focus off of the truth? Every time I start to focus on the truth and make actual progress, this reality has some kind of negative backlash against it. This mind system is constantly shifting the focus away from the irrefutable fact that the entirety of reality and existence   resides within this content producing field which itself generated these sentences. these words will only ever exist as a manifestation taking place  All I see is a highly complex multi-dimensional sensory field producing an immersive continuum of unrelenting content which includes these words at they appear here on reality.  and it has a will to shift the focus of reality onto some thought-chain scenario. Even right now as I write this, this mind is desperately trying to draw my attention away from this new epiphany."

2 hours ago, Genghis Khan said:

I want some advice.

Take your money situation into your own hands. For now this spiritual path is just a distraction. You could argue that you don't give a shit about work or money, but I can guarantee that you have fears about changing your profession, learning new skills getting a better job etc. If you have enough money in your pocket you could easily just fly off to India once a year for a few weeks and continue your spiritual growth. Don't be a poor man that fears dedication on work, whats the point being enlightened when you have money problems, believe me you wont be able to let go fully when you have money problems in your mind (it's not like you are broke, but you understand me). Yes pursue the path to enlightenment, but once you complete it you go full-circle which ends up right where you begun. Spend your youth years figuring out how to improve your life financially. Go back to the basics like Maslow's triangle model, you can't jump ahead, you will suffer in the end and YOU KNOW IT.

Mahadev

@Genghis Khan Pursuing what you actually want, being disciplined in practice, inspecting & surrendering, seeing the psychic you mentioned... are all going to bring limiting beliefs into the light. In any case, you are going to realize you hold beliefs about you and your world, which are limiting and not true, and are resistances to let go of. The ‘this way’ or ‘that way’, of this post is itself a dualistic limiting belief. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Hi @Genghis Khan  

I understand you have a need for material wellbeing, and spiritual development. Who doesn't? But why should it be so black and white, one thing or the other? Can you forge a life path for yourself which honours all your needs: physical, emotional, intellectual, spiritual, essentially your whole being? 

" I have recently been introduced to an underground spiritual organization dedicated to realizing God by a local psychic and I'm currently making a decision whether to pursue membership with this organization and fully dedicating my life to the path. "

What requirements does this 'underground spiritual organization' have for your membership?  As a new inquirer into the group, it rings an alarm bell to me, that they expect such a big decision; are you sure it isn't a cult? A loving community will allow you to attend without big commitments. Or is this an expression of your own feelings of a need for spiritual community? 

Everything is connected, but connections are only necessary from a fragmented point of view. What's the connection between two waves? The whole deep ocean which they are made of in the first place!

16 hours ago, Genghis Khan said:

Will spiritual purification improve my material situation naturally, or will it hinder it and push me further into poverty? 

If the highest desire is to awaken to Truth for Truth's sake, it doesn't matter. 

If you are concerned that spiritual progress will mean poverty, then that's where you are. Honor that. You are not some greedy rich narcissist worried that spirituality means you won't be able to screw people over. You are a person that has lived in poverty that genuinely wants to grow spiritually, yet also wants to meet basic survival needs for yourself and those you love. . . That is love and there is plenty of room on the spiritual path for that orientation. 

I would be mindful of seeking others to awaken yourself. Others may reveal blocks, limitations and traps within yourself. Yet this is your unique path. There is no outside person that has arrived to God realization that will lift you up to your final destination as God. Every person is merely a pointer. Some may point to release traps, others may point into traps. As you grow, you will outgrow teachers and become more and more your own teacher. . . You have already arrived, yet haven't realized it yet. Awakening can only occur Here and Now. The journey is the destination. . . . The human feels lost and has a deep desire to find home. Home is returning to Now. Yet without that realization it seems like there is a journey to a destination. This is the spiritual path and part of the human experience. . . Along the path, beware of thought stories. . . Trust your inner guide. Your intuition. What resonates with you. This is your maze to transcend. 

@Genghis Khan you will realise that you are already perfect and always will be. And all your life choices are what brought you to this point in your life and you will be grateful for all challenges you have encountered. You won't resist the present moment because that's all we have, and it will feel good.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

7 hours ago, MuddyBoots said:

Hi @Genghis Khan  

I understand you have a need for material wellbeing, and spiritual development. Who doesn't? But why should it be so black and white, one thing or the other? Can you forge a life path for yourself which honours all your needs: physical, emotional, intellectual, spiritual, essentially your whole being? 

" I have recently been introduced to an underground spiritual organization dedicated to realizing God by a local psychic and I'm currently making a decision whether to pursue membership with this organization and fully dedicating my life to the path. "

What requirements does this 'underground spiritual organization' have for your membership?  As a new inquirer into the group, it rings an alarm bell to me, that they expect such a big decision; are you sure it isn't a cult? A loving community will allow you to attend without big commitments. Or is this an expression of your own feelings of a need for spiritual community? 

It requires vegetarianism, to abstain from drugs, and to not be a criminal or any kind of burden on society. Other than that, there are no compulsory requirements to be a member. The reason i feel it will hinder my money situation is because the facility is far away and will be costly to attend it due to transportation. Not only that, Also, participating in the activities there will require a lot of extra time that my financial situation won't allow. I also really do not enjoy working and I feel it consumes energy I could be using towards more spiritual pursuits. If I'm being honest, I'm actually really concerned about work because I do not enjoy my job and I don't know what I can do for work that I would actually love. I see work as a drag and I know that's not a good thing. I should either learn to enjoy work or work for something I'm passionate about, but I just don't know how to do that yet.

The organization itself is global and diverse and appears to be quite legitimate. It's not necessarily underground, I use that term because it's so obscure that the only way you could possibly find it is if someone introduces you to it.

Here's the website:

https://www.rssb.org/index.html

And yes, I do desire to be a part of a spiritual community. I'm the only person in my life that's interested in spirituality, other than rare encounters in public or the internet. I want to be involved in a community of people with whom my goals are aligned with, and I see nothing wrong with that. This organization seems to be exactly what I've been searching for and it's something I can be passionate about. I feel like this organization can help me align my life with my own values if nothing else. I want to put all of myself into it but I feel restricted by my current obligations.

Edited by Genghis Khan

@Serotoninluv Truth is the most important thing to me. I don't know what I am, why I'm here, or what this reality really is. I don't know what to do with myself other than to figure that out and survive long enough to do so. That being said, I meditate daily and strive to be as present and mindful as possible, but I still don't understand what this existence is.

@Genghis Khan Hi, sorry for not replying sooner but thanks for your reply above. I have vaguely heard of Radha Soami, nothing negative so best wishes if you decide to go ahead, you obviously have a passion for understanding reality. Your unhappiness at work is also worth attention too, I'd suggest, even if you can find another job which is neutral or which you love, will reduce the negative energy. 

Everything is connected, but connections are only necessary from a fragmented point of view. What's the connection between two waves? The whole deep ocean which they are made of in the first place!