onacloudynight

Frustrated! I just want to transcend the sex drive!

31 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, whoareyou said:

You clearly have not experienced deep and intimate (spiritual) relationships. 

Majority of yogis and monks don't go celebate for this reason.

If you yourself are a loner and don't have any human connections, it doesn't mean that it's optimal.

In fact it's the opposite - so imo this is very dangerous advice that you should not be giving here and this is  part of your life that you still didn't get handled.

"Consciousness work" and connections with humans (including sex) are not mutually exclusive, in fact they go hand in hand.

Just doing "consciousness work" and ignoring all other aspects of life is not healthy, and will lead to a lot of problems. And vice versa. You should be doing both.

Don't forget he has a hot witch girlfriend. They tripped out in the forest using LSD(mentioned in his fear videos).xD

He made a video about the role of balance, so I'm sure he's aware of the dangers of tipping too much one way or the other or being at the middle.

12 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

You really think a deeply intimate, rich, and passionate sexual experience would «enhance» the life of some über transcended guy like Ramana Maharshi? 

Post awakening I realized how shallow my pre-awakening sexual encounters were. They are fleeting experiences that you can’t hold on to or really ‘get anything out of’. In true liberation nothing can be added to what already is.

In fact one of my first realizations were ‘Oh my God, it isn’t actually sex we are looking for!’ which for me at the time was a huge revelation, having been a slave to my sexual cravings my entire adult life. Prior to awakening one believes sex is the highest pleasure possible, the ultimate goal of human life. Thank God there’s more to life than sex, ice cream and traveling!

Great! As long as you don't use this as an excuse to not have actual sex and relationships with real partners. 

It must be hard though, for an awakened person. Say both you and your partner transcended sex. Now you're both naked, just staring at each other, going "now what".xD

Is everyone noticing the paradox here.  There is no wrong or right answer.  From the human egoic perspective if sex turns into an addiction where it is consuming your life then the ego has turned it into devilry.  On the other hand It can be a healthy spiritual thing of Oneness as well.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Is everyone noticing the paradox here.  There is no wrong or right answer.  From the human egoic perspective if sex turns into an addiction where it is consuming your life then the ego has turned it into devilry.  On the other hand It can be a healthy spiritual thing of Oneness as well.  

That's right, it all depends weather you are doing it consciously or unconsciously. Just like with anything else in life. TAADA!

38 minutes ago, This is the end said:

@Leo Gura When someone with a heart connection shows up who increases your selfrealization during sex (which is possible), do you take it?

Sex does not have to be a distraction ultimately, it still can be a way of 'communicating' at high stages. Intimicy is not excluded at those high stages: It can be a part of your experience.

Sex can be a lot more than just you jerking off to yourself. 

Maybe on a psychedelic, but a enormous high stage on a psychedelic may be unachievable as a standard way of living. About the level of the monks and yogi's: celebate is maybe some virtue of not being discracted of experiencing it as too shallow or being ultimately alone with god. Then I would think they only maybe experienced the shallow form of sex. When such a yogi get's a girl with a heart connection and he has sex which stimulates his awakening? what then? 

Getting to sex can be done in an divinly appointed manner; it can sort of come on your path. When that happens at that high stage and you feel that heart connection with someone, why not go with the flow? 

What I am getting at is that I believe there is no virtue in transforming sexual needs. It is a goal in the classical enlightenment model: materialism is lower in development than spiritual connection. In truth, both are equally valuable. If someone is really enlightenment, the notion of what is more important is absent. 

The spiritual model needs to be updated, and has been. 

It is easy to confuse me here as a materialist and defending my viewpoint, but it is not the case. It is that the path is not as linear and things wind up appearing again in weird ways. Those monks and yogi's have an outdated way of doing spirituality. 

I also spoke with Synchronisity... it is just something with the new generation that their consciousness originated from another level. It is for me more that I am a higher aspect going through lower stages as well, but it is less dense. I am blowing the unpure pieces off my field. I am actually more and more seeing and experiencing from this higher perspective and operating through it. 

I totally agree with you - it's a belief that they created for themselves. It has nothing to do with reality. It's their ego that thinks that it's doing something and getting somewhere by staying away from sex :)  

1 hour ago, This is the end said:

@Leo Gura When someone with a heart connection shows up who increases your selfrealization during sex (which is possible), do you take it?

Sex does not have to be a distraction ultimately, it still can be a way of 'communicating' at high stages. Intimicy is not excluded at those high stages: It can be a part of your experience.

Sex can be a lot more than just you jerking off to yourself. 

Maybe on a psychedelic, but a enormous high stage on a psychedelic may be unachievable as a standard way of living. About the level of the monks and yogi's: celebate is maybe some virtue of not being discracted of experiencing it as too shallow or being ultimately alone with god. Then I would think they only maybe experienced the shallow form of sex. When such a yogi get's a girl with a heart connection and he has sex which stimulates his awakening? what then? 

Getting to sex can be done in an divinly appointed manner; it can sort of come on your path. When that happens at that high stage and you feel that heart connection with someone, why not go with the flow? 

What I am getting at is that I believe there is no virtue in transforming sexual needs. It is a goal in the classical enlightenment model: materialism is lower in development than spiritual connection. In truth, both are equally valuable. If someone is really enlightenment, the notion of what is more important is absent. 

The spiritual model needs to be updated, and has been. 

It is easy to confuse me here as a materialist and defending my viewpoint, but it is not the case. It is that the path is not as linear and things wind up appearing again in weird ways. Those monks and yogi's have an outdated way of doing spirituality. 

I also spoke with Synchronisity... it is just something with the new generation that their consciousness originated from another level. It is for me more that I am a higher aspect going through lower stages as well, but it is less dense. I am blowing the unpure pieces off my field. I am actually more and more seeing and experiencing from this higher perspective and operating through it. 

Or you could just admit you're jealous because the man actually has a hot witch girlfriend and he's so far more advanced spiritually than you are.

Does your synchronicity include you believing in transforming sexual needs and the need to be a perfectionist with your posts?

@Leo GuraGura holy jeeez you were talking metaphysical réalisation I had a Big Big one right now.

I see your perspective and have seen my entire life stream quickly. Surely that's a projection from me-experience.

Good good I see a lot of things I was talking how chirurgy could be a failure when you only modify one part of the body. Because it was meant to function as a whole system. 

You can transcend some energy but sooner or later. What's is in matter balance itself to function.

It's more clear now' there is just more depth

In my teens I've desired to not have sex drive to focus on my spiritual path and today I regret it a lot because I don't have neither sex drive and spiritual path.

God has sex right now in this unique moment, and he has an uninterrupted cosmic orgasm.At the manifestation level, he has sex in an infinite number of positions and in an infinity of simultaneous combinations right now when you debate this topic.God has orgasm through any possible or impossible action that we perform.Through all the organs of sense, seen, hearing, touched, smelled , tasted he experiences orgasm moment by moment.Through the entirety of our thoughts he experiences an eternal orgasm.Simple awareness of One's own existence means orgasm.Do the same thing as God and you will experience divine orgasm at any time.Just Be present Here and Now, and that's enough.?