GafaRassaDaba

Lonliness

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys, anyone have any experience of becoming very lonely during spiritual work/after spiritual awakening? I watched Leo's vid on lonliness and loved it. Just wondering if maybe there are others who have experienced this, and if there are any insights anyone can offer. I used to have more friends and close family members than I could count, but after my awakening it's been reduced to a very scant few. I also have trouble these days opening up to new friends. How did you guys deal with this?
Thank you.

@GafaRassaDaba

is it maybe after you became more self-sufficient and more authentic, you care less about people that do not genuinely like you and that's why it's less of them?

about new ones - there are not that many people interested in spirituality and deep stuff like that, so don't worry, they'll eventually come into your life

Edited by 28 cm unbuffed

23 hours ago, GafaRassaDaba said:

Hey guys, have any experience of becoming very lonely during spiritual work/after spiritual awakening?

Nope. 

I watched Leo's vid on lonliness and loved it. Just wondering if maybe there are others who have experienced this, and if there are any insights anyone can offer.

Uncover your sneakiness. Loneliness is not a thing you can “become”. You’re like some kind of zen riddler with that sneakery. 

I used to have more friends and close family members than I could count, but after my awakening it's been reduced to a very scant few.

No it hasn’t. That’s the fore mentioned sneakery at play. 

I also have trouble these days opening up to new friends.

No ya don’t. That’s a belief. 

How did you guys deal with this?

Never made it up to begin with. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@ajasatya  I guess I miss my social circles. My non-dual experience changed me. I care about different things now. I can't see myself going back, so to speak, but I do miss many of the old relationships I had. I guess I fear being or winding up alone.

@Nahm How does one uncover sneakiness here? Like, experiencing lonliness is sneakiness? A self-sabatoge?

On 10/21/2019 at 8:29 AM, GafaRassaDaba said:

Hey guys, anyone have any experience of becoming very lonely during spiritual work/after spiritual awakening?

What exactly was the awakening? 

I watched Leo's vid on lonliness and loved it.

Because you’re awakened, as you say, this is reinforcing suffering, attracting & expanding commiseration. Watch a video on stubbing your toes, after you stub your toe? 

Just wondering if maybe there are others who have experienced this, and if there are any insights anyone can offer.

What exactly was your awakening again? 

I used to have more friends and close family members than I could count, but after my awakening it's been reduced to a very scant few. I also have trouble these days opening up to new friends. How did you guys deal with this?

Can’t be what I’m thinking or believing, nor my behaviors or actions - “it’s been reduced”.

Do you want to feel good, or not good?

Which are you giving attention to?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm  I had several non-dual experiences on Ayahuasca retreats. It was a long period of confusion and ungroundedness after. I struggled quite a bit, especially with my worldviews and outlooks being completely shattered. I found Leo's vids on youtube right after and have been following him since. I also don't think I'm awakened, so to speak, but had awakening experiences. I still struggle constantly. Talking about my Aya retreat seemed to turn a lot of people off, and yes, many of my behaviors and actions and beliefs changed, quite radically. I'm still integrating the experience and attempting to establish balance.