Shaun

Dream reality duality was collapsed last night

36 posts in this topic

@Shaun You don’t even need to “trust” sensation, that’s the sheer beauty of it! Since you have sensation, you can listen to it. There’s no need to “trust” something else (like a thought).  You should do the same thing when it comes to Leo. For some reason, you seem to think it’s totally acceptable to shit all over him. I’d inspect the beliefs at play there. Google deflection & projection, and learn about the mechanisms. Leo never says to trust him. He says do the work - know - not “believe” or “trust me”. You’re cherry picking his work, to fit your beliefs. 

Yes. Love = Truth. 

Bout to walk into NASA. Wish me luck.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Love=Truth Yup that's right warms my Heart. But I always cry, hard not to. Just pure awesomeness that's What IT is. 

17 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Nahm good luck sir!

Haha Nahm is in a sassy mood this morning, I love it!!!   But I can see it's because Shaun is close but also his own biggest obstacle. Therefore 10 years or so of self development haha. Or one year depending on how fast he can open up.  ?‍♂️

@Shaun

Yes I've had many lucid dreams in the past few years and it's amazing how realistic everything looks. In fact it may even look more realistic,  with heightened colors and sensations.  Throw on top of that the ability to bend this reality to your will, and you had me at 'work my ass off to achieve this'.   I have had bleed - overs from both waking and dream realities, happens when waking up. That's when shit gets real weird. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@Inliytened1 Thanks, but it was pretty short lived. Right when I walked in, crazy but... I actually got to meet Buzz Aldrin. It was cool, until I told him no one has actually ever been on the moon. He started saying all this crap about his “decade of training...getting a pilot’s license, seeing light with his eyes closed, having to clean his system of toxins, how you have to be extremely gentle with everything in zero gravity, how he had to learn to swim with a two hundred pound spacesuit on, how he had to develop his muscular strength to twice the degree of those in gravity, that he had to learn Russian, how he had to learn how to stay calm and survive plane crashes, being lost in wilderness, how he had to learn to overcome motion sickness and disorientation, how he had to out perform twenty thousand people just to have a chance at the moon voyage, how even after all that he had to patiently wait and push a pencil for years, yada yada yada. I was like, ok “Buzz”, “whatever...moron”. The weirdest thing, was that no matter what I said, he just seemed, happy. He just smiled and thanked me for coming in. I swear it was like he had some special force within him or something. Not sure. 

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

I swear it was like he had some special force within him or something. Not sure. 

@Nahm Can't wait to see "Lucy in the Sky" the movie that is.

@Nahm Or Maybe Just Maybe he tought the same. ? OK ok joke. ?

Personal development = losing petals from your flower. Hurts like hell but it pays off. Every fear faced and Transcended including ultimate fear. 

You face it accept it=Enlightenment 

41 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Inliytened1 Thanks, but it was pretty short lived. Right when I walked in, crazy but... I actually got to meet Buzz Aldrin. It was cool, until I told him no one has actually ever been on the moon. He started saying all this crap about his “decade of training...getting a pilot’s license, seeing light with his eyes closed, having to clean his system of toxins, how you have to be extremely gentle with everything in zero gravity, how he had to learn to swim with a two hundred pound spacesuit on, how he had to develop his muscular strength to twice the degree of those in gravity, that he had to learn Russian, how he had to learn how to stay calm and survive plane crashes, being lost in wilderness, how he had to learn to overcome motion sickness and disorientation, how he had to out perform twenty thousand people just to have a chance at the moon voyage, how even after all that he had to patiently wait and push a pencil for years, yada yada yada. I was like, ok “Buzz”, “whatever...moron”. The weirdest thing, was that no matter what I said, he just seemed, happy. He just smiled and thanked me for coming in. I swear it was like he had some special force within him or something. Not sure. 

yes ok now, did you write down all the hows and are ready to tell us? or is this high confidential?

especially the detox part and the being gentle part with objects that would be kind of iteresting... did he give more details?

seeing light with the eyes closed is pretty nice if you are sitting on the nearside of a car driving through a light forest one or two hours before sunset. seeing light with closed eyes is in general pretty amazing even if there is no light...

Edited by remember

@Nahm still very cool! Recently saw the movie First Man.  Loved the sound track.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, remember said:

yes ok now, did you write down all the hows and are ready to tell us? or is this high confidential?

He said something about gravity and just being rather than being a how. He was probably drunk or something.  

especially the detox part and the being gentle part with objects that would be kind of iteresting... did he give more details?

Apparently in the nasa cult, they believe there is “anti -gravity” in this whole “being” paradigm, which “carries stuff away”. Again, he’s retired now, and I suspect he was high on something. He seemed awefully happy in his delusion.  

seeing light with the eyes closed is pretty nice if you are sitting on the nearside of a car driving through a light forest one or two hours before sunset. seeing light with closed eyes is in general pretty amazing even if there is no light...

Ya, I asked him about that too. He said that’s how he knows ‘the light is within”, whatever that means. He apparently likes it though, said he has a wonderful feeling before he “see’s the light”. Crazy. I’m thinking he probably ate magic mushrooms or something. Probably why they call him buzz. All the drugs and whatnot. 

Leo's just an illusion that i am imagining. Same for everything and everyone else. Might as well take a long walk off a short pier because forgetting all the shit I've learned and experienced and going back to sleep in another incarnation really is the only way. Thanks everyone but I am done here. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

18 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Leo's just an illusion that i am imagining. Same for everything and everyone else. Might as well take a long walk off a short pier because forgetting all the shit I've learned and experienced and going back to sleep in another incarnation really is the only way. Thanks everyone but I am done here. 

shaun, just go on finding out abaout your own illusions in a way where the world is not just an illusion but also a tangible always self expressing concious creation you interact with. wish you a nice and loving one!

Edited by remember

@Nahm you might not believe it but some people on earth are in a cult where they don`t only believe in anty gravity but also into decay and what not. to make things dissapear you only need a washing machine. some people even think there might be a wormhole in their washing machine. uhm laundromat...?

you could even do an experiment on that maybe to see how it opens, just put in a bunch of socks and choose a program and watch it, count the socks before you put them in. but i bet the wormhole doesn`t apear when you are watching it, so you really should not look away not even for a second because then it would probably open exactly in that moment you are not watching.

there are even wormholes that eat single letters or whole words.

Edited by remember

8 hours ago, Meditationdude said:

@Leo Gura you outgrew your viewers man, we can’t keep up. Give us a break, a lot of us are trying and really want it but it’s hard.  

Leo is by no means " advanced" and I don't mean that as an insult the reason I bring this up is because you're getting in your own head about the situation try not to look at it as if he's obtained a large quantity of something that all of y'all desire when in reality is about letting go of things not obtaining them and once you let go of something it's much easier to understand it. But as long as you look up to Leo as somebody that has obtained something you have not like a teacher or Guru you will always be the student.

@Shaun @Shaun

What exactly are you seeking? Be really honest with yourself. 

I get a real sense you're in need of some love/support. Give that to yourself. We all struggle with confusion on this path. Feel the source within you, forget concepts and thinking. 

Edited by Surfingthewave