youngshinzen

Keto and nofap

8 posts in this topic

It‘s the second time I started the keto diet because I wanted to test if it will have the same mood boosting effect in the first few weeks - and it did. So I started keto and no fap at the same time, 5 days later my mood was on an optimal level: I was more communicative and positive. Triggers didn‘t overwhelm me and I felt stable. Next day was a backlash though.

What is it that keto and nofap might do to the brain and how can I increase this effect? I have never achieved this with no fap only.

in two days, ill be 30 days into no Fap. It's just that you're using that energy in healthier ways instead of depleting and desensitizing yourself. Most people don't know good life can get if you eat well and conserve that vital energy.

Couple in some nootropics and a little bit of tea, and you'll be feeling even more amazing. 

8 hours ago, youngshinzen said:

It‘s the second time I started the keto diet because I wanted to test if it will have the same mood boosting effect in the first few weeks - and it did. So I started keto and no fap at the same time, 5 days later my mood was on an optimal level: I was more communicative and positive. Triggers didn‘t overwhelm me and I felt stable. Next day was a backlash though.

What is it that keto and nofap might do to the brain and how can I increase this effect? I have never achieved this with no fap only.

Isn't it the same effect as no fap? As in a big energy boost that seeps into all of your body and psyche? What's so special about the effects of that combination? If you don't mind me asking

Are you doing intermittent fasting with keto? I always enjoyed my time with it a lot more when I was only eating one meal a day.

@Sahil Pandit @Pernani Thing is, I have done nofap and regular clean diet with carbs before and it had nowhere the same effect.

@tastefullyoverdone I‘ve tried OMAD with keto, but it‘s too hard in my stomach to eat so much at once.

@wesyasz 

Breakfast: 5 organic eggs, Extra seasalt, feta cheese, 100g mascarpone with berries, 2 teaspoons of mct oil

Supplements: Omega 3, Vitamin D, Probiotics, Magnesium, Cbd-Oil

Lunch*: Two angus burgers with butter, Salad with olive-oil

Evening: Macadamia Nuts, 90% cocoa chocolate

*Lunch can vary in regards to meat

Edited by youngshinzen

I think a lot of it might be the decrease of inflammation. This whole keto/carnivore thing is amazing!

P.S. If you wanna try OMAD it's good to eat 3-4 eggs to break the fast and then wait for an hour and then eat a big meal. ;) 

Hallå