Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ivankiss

Spontaneous Astral Projection

3 posts in this topic

So, last night I projected my consciousness spontaneously into the astral realm, for the very first time. 

I have no evidence or proof, of course. All I have is the undeniable inner knowing. It was present during the whole experience and it came back with me as I woke up. Something in me just knows. 

The experience itself was pure magic. I have never experienced bliss and freedom to this degree. There is nothing like it. I struggle to recreate the experience within my imagination as I'm typing. It was just so otherworldly. Unimaginable from where I am right now.

A long while ago, I was quite interested in astral projection. And although I had a strong intention, combined with numerous techniques - I could never actually do it. So after a while I just stopped trying. Since then I had a handful of lucid dreaming experiences, which occurred spontaneously as well - without any effort or intention. However, those experiences weren't exactly pleasant, for whatever reason. Not nearly as magical and heavenly. Much denser and "ordinary" in nature.

What I experienced last night was totally different. On a whole new level. It was not merely about me being aware of the fact that I'm dreaming. This was a completely different realm, instead of the "usual" dream realm. I really struggle to describe it. But if I tried to point towards something; I'd say the main difference was in the overall frequency/vibration of the realm. Everything, including myself, was pure light. Transparent, even. Incredibly vivid, colourful and alive. It felt more real than waking life, I kid you not. I perceived everything in great detail. My senses were razor sharp. Extremely sensitive. For the majority of the experience I had a human-like body. But there were also instances where I had no body whatsoever. Just pure awareness/light.

I remember flying above the mountains. Feeling the pleasant breeze blow against me. Completely carefree, joyful and playful. I had ultimate freedom. I was able to speed up time and fast forward - shifting through countless frozen frames at the speed of light. This way I was able to jump from one experience to another. From one timeline to another - I suppose. I was even able to "pause" a particular frame and mold it as I pleased. Then, as if I was to hit "play" again - the experience continued. It was beyond any fiction or fantasy. And I was doing all that consciously, intentionally and on purpose - if you will. At one point I even experienced myself as the entire ocean! Shapeshifting? How crazy is that?! Hah! It just cannot be put into words. Pure heaven. I also interacted with other beings, quite a lot. Even had some erotic action going on, lol! It was beyond my wildest dreams.

I woke up and I instantly knew what was going on. There is no doubt in my mind, even now as the memory is getting more and more foggy. I just know.

As much as I'd love to recreate similar experiences, I guess it will not be an every night thing. I feel like the more I'd try to force or chase it, the further away it would get. But I also recognize the experience as an invitation of some sort. As well as a reminder of just how limitless, free and unbound my soul is. In our everyday lives, it can often seem as if there's nothing outside of this realm. But there is so so so much more. Infinitely more. I am so greatful to be reminded of that in this magical way.

If anyone had any similar experiences I'd really like to connect on the topic with you. I'm completely new to this world. And I'm super excited about it!

God bless ya all!

21 hours ago, ivankiss said:

So, last night I projected my consciousness spontaneously into the astral realm, for the very first time. 

I have no evidence or proof, of course. All I have is the undeniable inner knowing. It was present during the whole experience and it came back with me as I woke up. Something in me just knows. 

The experience itself was pure magic. I have never experienced bliss and freedom to this degree. There is nothing like it. I struggle to recreate the experience within my imagination as I'm typing. It was just so otherworldly. Unimaginable from where I am right now.

A long while ago, I was quite interested in astral projection. And although I had a strong intention, combined with numerous techniques - I could never actually do it. So after a while I just stopped trying. Since then I had a handful of lucid dreaming experiences, which occurred spontaneously as well - without any effort or intention. However, those experiences weren't exactly pleasant, for whatever reason. Not nearly as magical and heavenly. Much denser and "ordinary" in nature.

What I experienced last night was totally different. On a whole new level. It was not merely about me being aware of the fact that I'm dreaming. This was a completely different realm, instead of the "usual" dream realm. I really struggle to describe it. But if I tried to point towards something; I'd say the main difference was in the overall frequency/vibration of the realm. Everything, including myself, was pure light. Transparent, even. Incredibly vivid, colourful and alive. It felt more real than waking life, I kid you not. I perceived everything in great detail. My senses were razor sharp. Extremely sensitive. For the majority of the experience I had a human-like body. But there were also instances where I had no body whatsoever. Just pure awareness/light.

I remember flying above the mountains. Feeling the pleasant breeze blow against me. Completely carefree, joyful and playful. I had ultimate freedom. I was able to speed up time and fast forward - shifting through countless frozen frames at the speed of light. This way I was able to jump from one experience to another. From one timeline to another - I suppose. I was even able to "pause" a particular frame and mold it as I pleased. Then, as if I was to hit "play" again - the experience continued. It was beyond any fiction or fantasy. And I was doing all that consciously, intentionally and on purpose - if you will. At one point I even experienced myself as the entire ocean! Shapeshifting? How crazy is that?! Hah! It just cannot be put into words. Pure heaven. I also interacted with other beings, quite a lot. Even had some erotic action going on, lol! It was beyond my wildest dreams.

I woke up and I instantly knew what was going on. There is no doubt in my mind, even now as the memory is getting more and more foggy. I just know.

As much as I'd love to recreate similar experiences, I guess it will not be an every night thing. I feel like the more I'd try to force or chase it, the further away it would get. But I also recognize the experience as an invitation of some sort. As well as a reminder of just how limitless, free and unbound my soul is. In our everyday lives, it can often seem as if there's nothing outside of this realm. But there is so so so much more. Infinitely more. I am so greatful to be reminded of that in this magical way.

If anyone had any similar experiences I'd really like to connect on the topic with you. I'm completely new to this world. And I'm super excited about it!

God bless ya all!

@ivankiss Welcome to the new world :)

If you want to learn more, John Kreiter has a book about out of body experiences. If you have a natural talent and want to start learning magick to manipulate your reality, I would suggest starting with Sorcerer's Secrets by Jason Miller.

@Matt8800 I noticed you've been recommending those frequently. Can feel some resonance. Will do, thanks!