A way to Actualize

Sleep (deeply Covered)

8 posts in this topic

Topic: Sleeping

The fact that you cannot perform well, either physically or mentally, without sleep. Reduced sleep for long periods of time will lead to big problems like declining healthy, unbalanced lifestyle, lower engagement and creativity, errors at work, burn out, and bad mood.

Things to cover:

• how many hours do we need sleep;
  • what to do before sleeping;
  • effects of sleeping well
  • not feeling rested after having slept;
  • the way lucid dreaming occurs and benefits of it;
  • enlightenment and sleep patterns;
  • why you have problems falling asleep, and bullshit excuses;
  • creativity and sleep;
  • things to keep out of your bedroom before/during/after sleeping;
  • all-nighters;
  • how much information can we take in, in contrast of how many hours sleep we need to process the information;
  • etc.

I read when the third-eye is opened, your sleep pattern drastically changes. That will be something to cover.

Edited by A way to Actualize

Life is when awareness hides in the idea of personal experience. ~ Matt Kahn

And where are the answers?? I really want to read them 

@Franko This is a video request for Leo, you won't get any answers here lol. This sub-forum is not for discussion.

haha, new at the forum, I completely agree with the video request

Yes yes and one more time yes ! This is hudge one in actualization work it corelates to so many topics it has to be done i think its one of most fundimental things there are in my opinion and also your points are great friend ! 

+1 for this one !

I liked a lot the book "Are you dreaming ?" by Daniel Love, it covers the basics in a clear way.

+ 1

It's really a great and excellent idea :)

Lets not forget:

polyphasic sleep

How meditation reduces our need to sleep to around 2 hours http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread500039/pg1 (need to reach advance states of meditation and have years of experience.)
How Steve Pavlina manages to reduce his sleep to 6 hours and 30 minutes by eating raw vegan, exercises a lot, and is very healthy. He did try polyphasic sleep and manage to reduce his sleep to 2 hours.)He doesn't sleep polyphasic any more. http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2005/05/how-to-become-an-early-riser-part-ii/

how being in ease helps to rest the body and get less sleep and get better quality sleep

There's also bulletproof sleep:https://www.bulletproofexec.com/improve-your-sleep/