Strangeloop

Angel numbers

8 posts in this topic

What's your take on angel numbers?

For me it's like they are not important because all they do after you read them makes you more confused than ever before. Is it just made up bullshit from someone who had created meaning for these numbers and just sold it as something true?

1111 ❤️

Was fun I guess. Very interesting and fascinating Guidance. 

Now...

God you fucked up big time with this idea.Can't even narcotise myself again. Biggest dream I had is to pull out your gray beard upon arrival back to Heaven. I would so enjoy that. But

It's All you. 

@Strangeloop What's your take on the lucky numbers found in fortune cookies?  Mine are #55, 42, 31, 46, 8, 2. Do think it's real or bs? The lady running the place seemed to be doing really well. Could that be from eating lots of fortune cookies? 

BTW-here's the fortune in case your interested: "If you can shape it in your mind, you will find it in your life"

Now I know that's bs.xD

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2012/08/angel-number-1111.html?m=1

Ineresting. Probably most dominant number sequence in past few years. 

Imagine to see actual angel in your room. Like Wtf. Past life regression, note to myself never do this stuff again. ?

No wonder I am tired and seek Peace and equinimity. 

Relative is Absolute so these meanings Maybe shouldn't be thrown away as some human imagination. 

@cetus56 I don't know anything about these fortune cookie numbers, but the "if you can shape it in your life you can find it in real life" looks legit cuz I've seen many of my thoughts manifest but at the same time some of them didn't

On 19.10.2019 at 9:24 PM, Strangeloop said:

What's your take on angel numbers?

For me it's like they are not important because all they do after you read them makes you more confused than ever before. Is it just made up bullshit from someone who had created meaning for these numbers and just sold it as something true?

Infinite Waters has a Video on this Topic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXJmPGNC20w. Maybe that could be of use for you.

By the way: a few days ago I was watching the series Sense8 on Netflix and somebody in the Show said: "Angels also have to earn their wings". Spontaneously I looked at my phone and it was 11:11 am. ;) 

Edited by Gneh Onebar

"Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything." -- Rupert Spira

999, 888, 777, 1111 are best

Numbers, as words, have a hidden power. Like a code. It might be easy to handwave away, because our logical understanding is: oh its just a buncha numbers. 

Nah nah nah, that's just half of the story. There is truthto be found in numerology. You could also try listening to angel frequencies on youtube.

sneak peak of heaven 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

I think the interpretations offered for the number patterns online are pretty rubbish. Each combination has more or less the same messages.

But, I do see these patterns with amazing regularity. The other day in the supermarket my bill was 8.88 for 8 items.

Then got a tax refund which read 606060.06 in my bank statement (I am not rich, it is in a currency which has low value). The thermostat for my heating showed 22.22 22 - time followed by temp. So, these are not a coincidence if they happen in the space of 3 days, along with many more.