Ampresus

How can I help secure my financial independence while I'm still a teen?

14 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.

School is going fine, I get enough money from my parents and they buy all the stuff I need. Even compared to decent rich kids in my class I get decent money. However, I want more. Haha, yeah.

You see last summer break all of the sudden it went down with a lot for the first time (paying for nice treatment in Istanbul is expensive alright)). Sure I can save it again and then give it away again, but I would like something more. I discovered a loophole in the black market here and know a way to gain a monopoly. It is very tempting for me to work on it you see.

Normally people do this stuff cause they are in need of big money real quick. I don't. I just want enough money, loads of money, for my future me. Btw, I am already secured in the area of ''getting a job'' so you don't need to comment on that.

If there is any other way you might think would be far better than engaging in the black market, please tell me. And yes, I am well aware that I wouldn't want to engage in the black market for the rest of my life.

I don't know what your plan is, but it sounds risky. What if you step on some mafia's guy turf? What if they scam you or don't pay you? 

What are the pros? What are the cons?

To me, playing with black market money is like voodoo. You don't want to touch it, and if you do, you would want to get rid of it instantly. I sense bad karma here...

Whatever you do, please don't Break Bad on us xD

Edited by Knock

11 hours ago, Knock said:

I don't know what your plan is, but it sounds risky. What if you step on some mafia's guy turf? What if they scam you or don't pay you? 

@Knock That is why I posted it about it on here. I know the risks.

11 hours ago, Knock said:

Whatever you do, please don't Break Bad on us 

@Knock I mean it is so appealing. I am open for any suggestions, but if no one else responds I guess this will be it.

@Ampresus

I mean it is so appealing. I am open for any suggestions, but if no one else responds I guess this will be it.

Don't let us stop you from being a criminal.

Looks to me like you lack moral compass and are just looking for an excuse.

You propose that others here now have to put golden money making ideas in your hands, for free, just so you have a reason to not be engaging in whatever shady crap you're tempted by?

If you're not financially desperate, as you say, and are still greedy and lazy enough to become a criminal instead of providing real value to the world, congratulations, you have reached a profound level of sucking as a person.

Do whatever you want. The world needs people like you. Or, more specifically, the business model of private prisons needs people like you.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

:D You havent seen my anger yet.  

Look around you at the rich life you were given. The food you eat. The education you take for granted. The lack of war.

And despite having everything you need, you're willing to contribute nothing.

Anger requires giving a fuck.

This is just me causally pointing out the fact that your attitude is that of a worthless parasite on society.

What you do with that information, is up to you;) 

Fuck up your life any way you please. The world needs ditch diggers too

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

51 minutes ago, flowboy said:

You havent seen my anger yet

@flowboy Angry people tend to say this stuff a lot you know.

Would you like me to be angry?

Because that would mean that I care whether you go into crime or not?

How's your relationship with your parents?

Are they proud of you?

I think you can do better than this, and you know it. 

Shifting the blame of your choices onto strangers on a forum is not going to fly.

But ultimately you have to face the fact that the only one who can really care about the way you live your life - is YOU. Not your parents. Not strangers on a forum.

It's part of growing up.

1 hour ago, flowboy said:

Shifting the blame of your choices onto strangers on a forum is not going to fly.

@flowboy I never did this man. You took my message out of context. I meant with “this will be it” that the final situation of my topic would be one answer and that’s it. Me still doubting whether I should or not. I didn’t blame anyone. Yet here you are throwing false accusations at me. 

@Ampresus Glad to finally have your attention.

I'm here to tell you: you can make yourself rich by figuring out a way to make people happy. 

Make millions of lives better, pocket millions of dollars.

But no one can give you the exact business model, because all the known ones are already in use.

So you'll need to be creative.

You have to decide for yourself if it is worth it. No one can care more about your life than you.

At least defer your choice until you've read UNSCRIPTED by MJ DeMarco.

That's easy enough, right?

1 hour ago, flowboy said:

At least defer your choice until you've read UNSCRIPTED by MJ DeMarco

@flowboy If only it were so easy man. I have 2 books for school that I have to read and someone really advised me to read David Hawkins’ “Letting Go” relating to an addiction problem I have. But sure man I will put it in my to-read list.

@Ampresus  Unscripted is the best book I've read on how to get rich. It actually got me to take action.

Letting Go is also on my list to read, probably a good choice.

I'm a dick but Im saying these things to wake you up, not just put you down.

I wish you luck on your journey.

Much love brother

On 10/19/2019 at 2:36 PM, Ampresus said:

for my future me

I have a hunch right now you is gonna end up in jail or worse.    Hey.      Wake up.    You’re better than this realm you’re in here.

“I’m so glad I turned that perfectly nice dream into a total nightmare.”

- No One  Ever. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE