Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marcell Kovacs

Let Me Motivate You! Second Approach Ever = Number

9 posts in this topic

What's good guys,
The reason I'm writing this is because it's painfully obvious how depressed you are due to your lack of success with women, which is a position I'm sort of in at the moment as well, however let me get your motivation back again and make you feel somewhat better by telling you a story that happened literally 10 minutes ago!

I finish this morning at the dentist's and as I walk to the bus stop I see this really attractive girl and my initial thought is that I have to approach her, otherwise I'm never seeing this girl again and she's one of the most attractive girls I've seen all week long.
While this internal battle is going on the bus arrives, I get up and I notice that she does as well... All the while I'm thinking "No matter where she gets off, I'll get off there as well and approach her..."
Due to some very fortunate circumstances she happens to get off wherever I get off, which is near the flat I live and I'm thinking to myself: "Ok, here goes! Now or never..."

I approach her and the following conversation emerges:
Me: "Hi there! I know this is a bit weird, but I saw you on the bus and you look really fucking attractive so I wanted to come and have a chat!" (Maybe shouldn't have said "fucking", but I was quite nervous so that's the first thing that came out of my mouth...)
Her: "*Ahh face* Thank you!"
Me: "My name is Marcell."
Her: "My name is *her name*"
Me: "What are you up to today?"
Her: "Oh, I'm coming to my English teacher to study English, because I need a language exam for my diploma."
Me: "Ok, I see, what do you study?"
Her: "I'm studying law, I'm in my final year."
Me: "Hmm, so you'll be a lawyer lady..."
Her: "Yeah, that's the plan! How about you, what are you doing?"
Me: "Well, I'm studying Economics, however I took a year off to figure some stuff out and I'm going back in February. In the meanwhile funnily enough I'm actually teaching English."
Her: "Oh, really? I've always struggled with English ever since I was a kid... *sadface*"
Me: Can't remember what I said at this point...
Her: "Well look, I've got to go, because I'm seeing my teacher in a few minutes..."
Me: "Alright, I see! Let's meet next week for some..."
Her: "... Sure! Add me on Facebook!"
Me: "Ok! What's your surname? *pulling my phone out*"
Her: *tells me her surname*
Me: "Is that your profile? *I show her my phone.*"
Her: "Yeah, that's me!"
Me: "Ok then! Talk to you soon and have a lovely English session! *holds hand out to shake hers*"
Her: "*accepts handshake* Thanks, bye!"

That's it guys! I wouldn't say I was overly nervous during the interaction, but I was definitely feeling a bit anxious, yet it all worked out beautifully!
What I want you to take away from this is that SOMETIMES YOU JUST LITERALLY HAVE TO SHOW UP!
There was no advanced game concept or some complicated conversation that took place. There was hardly any emotional impact at all even, and she was receptive!
While it's true that I didn't initially approach her and it took me longer than expected to muster the courage to walk up to her and start the conversation but in the end it all worked out which is what matters!

The reason I'm teling you all this is because I feel like many of you guys are crippled as fuck when it comes to the thought of going out and approaching women due to the fact that you're reading this forum and you're watching all the pick up videos and you're thinking to yourself how amazing of a conversationalist you have to be and how you have to get rejected 1000+ times in order to finally get a number, and you're crippled by what others around you are thinking about you (this is my biggest struggle as well, I'll admit...) however hopefully I've managed to demonstrate that this DOES NOT HAVE TO BE THE CASE! THIS WAS MY SECOND APPROACH I'VE EVER DONE!

Will it always be this easy? Probably not, this is as easy as it probably gets, there wasn't much work that had to be done in order to add her on Facebook, however I want you to consider the fact that perhaps many times when you're thinking about how unworthy you are of that attractive girl you're seeing somewhere, maybe ALL you have to do is just show up and she'll appreciate it and good things happen!

If you're struggling and you're feeling depressed and shit about your lack of opportunities with women, I want to reenergize you, motivate you again and give you a push to go out there and meet some women!
Anytime you're feeling shit, just read this post and realize that perhaps you don't need to struggle as much as you'd think!
I will say though, I'm not as socially awkward as some of you seem to think about yourselves here (Judging by the topics I've read...), but I'm definitely not the best conversationalist or the most extroverted guy ever or anything like that, in fact far from it. If I was able to do it, you should be able to do it too!
You're probably not better or worse than I am either, it's just that your lack of successes and negative mindsets are so strong at this point that you think of yourself worse than you actually are. I didn't even hold eye contact with her as far as I can remember!

Hope this helps!

Edited by Marcell Kovacs
Additional info.

Oh man, that's awesome. Unfortunately some guys hit a bad streak in the beginning or whatever else reason develop a limiting belief that it's impossible and stop trying.

That's great.

Here are some tips to improve your game:

1) She will almost always say she's gotta go. In this case, ask if you can walk with her and continue chatting. You need as much chat time as possible. Don't just accept her excuses. She will always have excuses.

2) Never do Facebook. It's bullshit. Get her number and text.

3) Before you even try for a number ALWAYS try for an instant date. After a short chat, don't ask for her number, ask to get a coffee right now. If she says she's too busy, then get the number.

4) Rather than asking her questions, make interesting observations about her. So instead of, "What do you do?", you say, "You seem like the kind of girl who works with kids." Or whatever. Doesn't matter what you say. Sometimes you can make purposefully wrong assumptions about her just to tease her.

5) If she tells you she's a lawyer, you gotta tease her for that shit: "OMG! I walked over here loving you but I hate you now. I can tell you have an evil lawyer heart." And push her away in a playful manner.

Find every excuse to playfully touch her.

6) Get in the habit of asking, "By the way, are you single?"

7) Always seed the next date. Insist that you will text her and that you two will grab a coffee and talk.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

isn't that inappropriate to touch her physically? Maybe not the night club, but other places.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

That's great.

Here are some tips to improve your game:

1) She will almost always say she's gotta go. In this case, ask if you can walk with her and continue chatting. You need as much chat time as possible. Don't just accept her excuses. She will always have excuses.

2) Never do Facebook. It's bullshit. Get her number and text.

3) Before you even try for a number ALWAYS try for an instant date. After a short chat, don't ask for her number, ask to get a coffee right now. If she says she's too busy, then get the number.

4) Rather than asking her questions, make interesting observations about her. So instead of, "What do you do?", you say, "You seem like the kind of girl who works with kids." Or whatever. Doesn't matter what you say. Sometimes you can make purposefully wrong assumptions about her just to tease her.

5) If she tells you she's a lawyer, you gotta tease her for that shit: "OMG! I walked over here loving you but I hate you now. I can tell you have an evil lawyer heart." And push her away in a playful manner.

6) Get in the habit of asking, "By the way, are you single?"

7) Always seed the next date. Insist that you will text her and that you two will grab a coffee and talk.

I'm not necessarily sure if all of this is great advice... I'm from Eastern Europe and things work a little different here.

1) This area of town is one where a lot of people come to private teachers for some tuition, I literally do the same thing, so I know how it works.
She was very receptive to me opening her, so if she wasn't in a hurry, she would have definitely stayed around for longer, it was very easily noticable that the reason for her leaving wasn't because she was annoyed by my presence but rather because she actually has something to do!
As for walking with her for a bit, yeah, that would have been something I could have done!

2) Again, things work different here... We hardly ever do WhatsApp, or anything like that, 99% of online communication happens on Facebook Messenger. Her accepting your friend request on Facebook here = getting a number and response on WhatsApp there.

3) Believe it or not, there are no coffee shops in the area at all... This is an urban area with flats all over the place. Also I'm pretty sure she wasn't giving me an excuse regarding her visiting her English teacher so this was not the time and place for that.

4) Yes, can't argue with that. Emotional responses > logical questions/responses. Working on it!

5) Although that may not be the line I would have used, my attempt was to tease her about it as well, however it was quite a bad one as you can read. Working on it!

6) Something I should've probably done, yes!

7) When I say "Talk to you soon!" in my native language (Hungarian), it's not just meant to be considered as a throwaway phrase like in English. When I told her that I literally meant: "Ok, I'll text you and we'll set something up!" and she understood it clearly.
Also I suggested meeting her if you've read the conversation, but before I could finish she told me to add her on Facebook, which is as great of a sign as you can get. At this point the fact that we're going to meet each other again is quite clear!

I'm already texting her by the way and we'll most likely be seeing each other next week, she's just having a busy weekend and lives in a different town.

27 minutes ago, Peo said:

isn't that inappropriate to touch her physically? Maybe not the night club, but other places.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't! If you're having a strong interaction with lots of flirting, you can go for it, otherwise it may not be appropriate, yes! It's all context-dependent... Generally it's a good move though.

Edited by Marcell Kovacs
Minor details.

20 minutes ago, Peo said:

If you don't touch her she will start seeing you as a friend only. Yeah during the day you escalate touching slowly and subtly.

Book recommendation: 

Models by Mark Manson, this book is very comprehensive and is probably the best and most honest dating advice I've ever read.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

On 18/10/2019 at 3:31 PM, crab12 said:

Unfortunately some guys hit a bad streak in the beginning or whatever else reason develop a limiting belief that it's impossible and stop trying

Welp, thanks for pointing out a limiting belief I didn't know I had. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

"Well, I'm studying Economics, however I took a year off to figure some stuff out and I'm going back in February. In the meanwhile funnily enough I'm actually teaching English."  >> explaining yourself too much which is not attractive 

and the second tip: never ask her Instagram, facebook. I've had experiences that they don't work as well as number game

even when a guy asks my instagram in order to be my guyfriend, I tell him dude, get my number and disappear :P

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"