Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pilgrim

What was that?

5 posts in this topic

I had an experience yesterday, that I can't place.. I actually tried to convince my body that I was dying (read about that technique somewhere online) and was imagining how it would feel like to be dead, I tried to surrender as much as I could and at some point I felt as if I was not in my body anymore.. it's so hard to explain, but as if I was slightly above my body.. and it turned very, very black.. but I was aware of the blackness.. my eyes were closed, but I felt like the blackness increased.. I also got very afraid... but surrendered to the fear.. then the whole experience stopped again. Any ideas? 

Sounds maybe like the beginnings of astral projection.

Maybe.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Pilgrim just an out of body experience. had this many times at the beginning of astral projection

next time dont be afraid and be relaxed as much as possible

18 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

I also got very afraid... but surrendered to the fear.. then the whole experience stopped again. Any ideas? 

@Pilgrim Apparently you didn't surrender enough to have a full blown breakthrough. If you want Absolute Truth bad enough you will eventually break through that gateless gate and transcend the partitions of the mind.