Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VeganAwake

Evolved Smart Energy!!

3 posts in this topic

We are purely coincidental Evolved Smart Energy from the big bang. There is no meaning to life no purpose it is sheer luck that we are alive evolving and conscious on this planet as of now. We will not continue living on forever, when it's lights out, its lights out. If there is a God it is not involved in our lives and evolution whatsoever. Everything is not about love that's just made up fiction to  make ourselves feel warm and comforted inside. You are on a floating sphere of luckiness and need to stop worrying about s*** and just live. We have evolved from our great ape ancestors and that's why we are one of the few mammals that can actually die from being vitamin C deficient. We are naturally frugivores and meant to eat mainly fruit and plant foods, and this is why when most people switch to a raw vegan diet they have so many health benefits and can reverse heart disease. Our egos are simply dysfunctional survival mechanisms that ran rampant and should still be tamed and seen for what they are. The Bible is a made-up story from idiots that didn't know what they were talking about. I wish I had better news for most of you although in a certain aspect this is the best news ever because now you can stop wasting the present moments and go and enjoy your life stop worrying about getting enlightened and all this nonsense it doesn't matter.

Go live life you are free I tell you and in a since you can call yourself Gods because we are the most evolved living creatures in the universe. 

ENJOY!!!

Ps this was just a thought I wanted to put out there. Its not my truth. What do you guys think?

Edited by VeganAwake
Unknown

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

We are both fleshhh & immaterial !!

You are speaking about the earthly interpretation~

4 hours ago, Angelite said:

We are both fleshhh & immaterial !!

You are speaking about the earthly interpretation~

I did this as an experiment to see how I would feel if I believed there was no afterlife or consciousness that continued after physical body death and strangely enough I was fine with it.

Either way I've realized I've surrendered to what is so the worry and suffering simply are not there.

Interesting right!!

Thank you for your comment ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi