Dylan Page

Question about Love

18 posts in this topic

The nature of infinity is that it’s endless, duh. But, similarly to trying to find the boundary of reality, the closer and closer you get to love, the farther and farther love gets from you. “God’s Plan” if you will, is to maximize love. How is this possible if you can never reach the end? If God is infinitely powerful, you would think that he could have maximized love instantly. But, if love is infinite, God can never maximize it, because its impossible. Maybe this is logical bullshit but I’d like some feedback. 

It is already done Now. Take a look around go outside for a walk. How much beauty do you see for example. How much life and so on. Don't think about go for a walk and observe everything. ?♥️

@Dylan Page  If God had a "plan" that would mean something is yet to come. But God is already complete. So how can there be a plan?

@cetus56 My thoughts exactly. So when Leo says the goal is to maximize love, what does he mean? Is there really a goal? Or is the goal already achieved? 

Edited by Dylan Page

@zeroISinfinity To be devils advocate, there are a lot of unsightly things as well. 

Edited by Dylan Page

God is not bound by time.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura So when you say God’s is maximizing love, what do you mean? If God is not bound by time, then no action or effort can be made, because those things fundamentally depend on time. 

@Dylan Page Time is relative and is only a concept. What is time? If there's no bound to time then everything is happening now at the same time forever. All these infinite universes are just a different points in "time" that are happening simoltaneously. 

2 hours ago, Dylan Page said:

@Leo Gura So when you say God’s is maximizing love, what do you mean? If God is not bound by time, then no action or effort can be made, because those things fundamentally depend on time. 

You could make a movie about love. The movie has alreay been, but then it unfolds before your eyes for the first time in a linear sequence.

A video game is a better metaphor since it allows freedom of choice which the movie does not.

The Who’s are love, but Horton knows it. Hard to see a snow globe from the inside, when you’re made of snow globe.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Who dis? New human ;)

On 10/17/2019 at 10:16 PM, Leo Gura said:

A video game is a better metaphor since it allows freedom of choice which the movie does not.

I already asked a post about this matter when I asked about free will in yet I was just ridiculed for suggesting that there is a free will. 

Can you please be clear on where you stand on this? 

4 hours ago, kieranperez said:

I already asked a post about this matter when I asked about free will in yet I was just ridiculed for suggesting that there is a free will. 

Funny thing is that All choices you made always lead to same place also All choices you made also come from that place. ❤️

Hope it helps.

7 hours ago, kieranperez said:

16 minutes ago, universe said:

Leo’s response above is different from the case in that video. 

On 10/19/2019 at 3:22 PM, Nahm said:

Ego is the greatest job security possible. 

Haha yep