Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sussso

my fear of talking to beautiful women in public NEEDS TO END NOW IM TRAPPED IN MYHEAD

9 posts in this topic

I HAVE HAD ENUFF THIS NEEDS TO END NOWW I'V BEEN TRYING FOR A WHILE NOW MY FEAR OF APROACHING WOMEN IS ridiculous I need it too end now hellpppp today I was standing on a traffic light and this beautiful girl looked at me and killed me with her eyes I wanted to talk to her so bad but I just wont do it i'm tooo scared I don't knowww even why??? I shouldn't be omg im raging right now I need help leo you are the most person I watch on the internet litrelly watched all your vids and you inspire me this is soo hard to me cuz i'v been trying but the fear just freezes me every time I don't even know anymore I need to end this nowwww and do whatever the fuck I want without fear. btw I did watch your vids about fear 

please people on here help me out

Start with women who don't intimidate you as much. Approach! Tell yourself that this is a battle and the price of defeat is your manhood. JUST DO IT! Even if it the interaction doesn't go well, you will see that you will GAIN confidence. With every approach you will have to combat fear, but when you go through it you will have built more confidence.

After enough approaches in a day (magic number could be from 5-7), you will enter a flow state where fear will simply vanish. THEN go for the beautiful girls who intimidate you.

This advice is based on direct experience. Believe me, that fear can be overcome, but the way is to PUSH THROUGH NO MATTER WHAT.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

Just do it and a lot so you get comfortable doing it.

It's like taking a cold shower, you're just thinking about jumping in, but your afraid of how cold it is. So all you do is give yourself a countdown and just feel it entirely.

This channel helped me out quite a bit with approaching

https://www.youtube.com/user/thenaturaltv/videos

If you have no value there is no way it stick. You'll stay needy and having toxic relations.

Work more on Mastery and self actualisation.

Approaching is easy. Keeping need internal work.

Get a wingman. It helps a lot when starting out.

Very hard to start out solo.

Make it fun with your wingman friend.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Try going out in the day, somewhere in a city, with the specific intention of approaching woman.

If you are too scared to immediately approach a girl, build it up. Get into the social flow. Start by asking hairy older man for direction or the time. Ask woman the same. Go up to a girl and tell her she looks pretty, wish her a nice day, and walk away.

Building it up this way makes it easier IMO. To use liberatedmonkey’s analogy, you can slowly put the shower colder and colder. Its like a frog in boiling water, all of a sudden you are flirting with beautiful woman ?

Not really though, stays scary AF lol.

Realizeyourgrowth.com

It takes 1000s of approaches to get decently comfortable doing it. And even then, you won't want to do the first few of the day/night.

This is why people drink alcohol.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It takes 1000s of approaches to get decently comfortable doing it. And even then, you won't want to do the first few of the day/night.

This is why people drink alcohol.

believe it or not, I took 3 approach to 10/10 girls and I got their number always. ( but didn't fuck any of her, cause I was virgin and after approaching, I didn't know the "phase 2", was too nerdy )

Once I even got a number while being on a big rain.

All my friend was "lelelel you will not speak to her" ( musical party in the town ) I watched them, and took my "it's me the boss", and just appeared and ask her if she appreciated to come to this kind of event/music type. etc ..

confidence is confidence, you can train it, or you can find it.

if you break all the limit and thought story, you can jump in the void with full trust.