Gadasaa

I'm slowly starting to step out of thought.

4 posts in this topic

Today, I felt so light and positive after my meditation. I also realized the absurdity of having to think all the time. I'm beginning to understand that,  to be at peace, one totally has to accept everything as they are. Total acceptance is the key to being at peace and one with life. 

2 hours ago, Gadasaa said:

Today, I felt so light and positive after my meditation. I also realized the absurdity of having to think all the time. I'm beginning to understand that,  to be at peace, one totally has to accept everything as they are. Total acceptance is the key to being at peace and one with life. 

Yes, its my experience as well.

@Mu_ That's cool! How long have you been meditating? and how often and how long per session? 

3 hours ago, Gadasaa said:

@Mu_ That's cool! How long have you been meditating? and how often and how long per session? 

I was more replying to the acceptance part but yea when I first started meditating 20 years ago it was very peaceful. I was a bit hard core and people seem to get similar results with far less. But I meditated an hour at 5am and then before bed for another hour. 3 on Sunday. Again though don’t feel like more is better 20-30 mins a day is more than enough for most.