Psychonaut

So MDMA has some value?

30 posts in this topic

As it seems like the general consensus is to just take it every 3 months, would candyflipping (mdma+acid) be worth it? 

I am not too fond of "investing" a day or two into a long acid trip. However if one can do mdma so seldomly it might be worth trying to get the most out of it?

Edited by Psychonaut

@Psychonaut I dont know about acid+mdma, that sounds like a hard core combo which can either end as the most epic experience or the worst. Acid and mdma by themselves have a body-load thing. Taking both could mind fuck the body and you don't know how you will feel. I've havent read any reports on this candy flip combo, but there are surely some.

My go to is mdma+weed. When mdma starts to kick I check the clock and trip on it for two hours then I smoke on top to enhance it and somewhat pro-long the high. When mdma peak wears off it can feel really sad, not to the point of depresion, but just quite sad, but IMO this sadness is dangerious cause it can spiral down to negative thoughts after, the best cure for this is weed, the drop feels really smooth and is easily managable.

The 1st time I did mdma and the peak went down I felt really sad, but then I smoked and damn it felt like the best decision ever.

Mahadev

@Psychonaut since you have done most Psyches can I ask what have you got Out of it in your day to day level of consciousness and how you feel etc? 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

I do not recommend. This substance definitely causes an in inbalance in your brain that does not seem intuitively healthy. We know it depletes serotonin but all consquences that come from that nobodoy knows.

if you must do it I do not consider it a faux-pas to use it for partying there is definitely some special relationship between MDMA and music + dancing. Its really not that spiritual and the emphaty part is overblown. To be honest I think the high itself feels not too far off from cocaine. The depression is real and not worth 2 hours of fun.

Edited by Forrest Adkins

@Forrest Adkins hmm, I'd definitely say it's more than 2 hours of fun, and gave me some incredible insights as a naive 17 year old, as well as nights I'll never forget. 

But yeah, I've seen first hand how hooked people can get on Pills and MD, so if you do do it be very careful and research a LOT, people seem to think the 3 month rule doesn't apply to them, and then the 'magic' vanishes. 

Also I'd say a key note is to test your drugs and weigh them so you only do <120 per roll. 

every young kid before taking MD should be taught this, it's the sort of Drug education needed in schools instead of the blue mentality of just DON'T DO DRUGS, which is proving so beneficial...

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 I never waited more than a month and the "magic" never vanished for me, its always been the same basic experience. What most people call the magic is more the novelty of it in my opinion if you didnt totally fry your serorotinin receptors. And yeah thats really what it feels like, like your brain gets fried, I always have a dull feeling in my head the next day and feel burned out. Like everything else it just gets old after wahile.

@Forrest Adkins  Yeah the next week can be pretty brutal ngl. 

And I’m not sure, for an ordinary person it can be their only source of experiencing true love and bliss, so can be eye opening, but then there’s the potential for addiction. 

But like I said raves are one of the most stage green places in their essence, but like most things, they soon get corrupted by the lower stages and opportunist devils unfortunately. 

@Psychonaut I've candy flipped once with some friends. 200mg+500ug. It was by far one of the most amazing experiences ever. I had a thought loop which was a little scary but I do think it has incredible potential. For me I can feel a consciousness transition when I am more open to insights which is hard for me to get on acid by itself. Candy flipping did it with ease. The visuals are downright orgasmic too. Put some music on and become the music. 

The biggest advice for candy flipping I can give is make sure the acid is more powerful than the mdma. My friends didn't enjoy it because they felt like the drugs were like a cat fight in their head for control. Their acid doses were much lower than mine. 200mg+200ug I think. 100mg+200ug would have probably been much better for them. 

On mdma after effects, it is using your serotonin so of course you will probably feel down until it is fully replenished but it's not always that way. The first handful of rolls can be amazing. My first roll was so amazing that I had a week long afterglow where I felt so much happier than I usually was. What I felt and what I realized on my roll was so vivid in memory it would make me cry in happiness during that week. I've only rolled like 3 times, 2 being by itself so I can't confirm how many rolls it will take me to experience the negative comedowns but I suspect it'll happen eventually. 

Edited by Shadowraix

MDMA is a social drug I'd say.

Taken with friends it can have the potential to you get to open up A LOT and talk about things that will heal you and 'enlighten' by the very act of talking about them.

It can to some extent show you what unconditional love is. What deep empathy feels like.

Taken at a party you will have a hell of a time and really feel connected to everything and people especially, but hey, you could so too without it I suppose.

Taken with a pscyhotherapist, MDMA has been shown to be able to cure PTSD, and will soon be launched in the US as a treament-option for PTSD-sufferes.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

On 10/18/2019 at 4:09 AM, Psychonaut said:

I am being ignorant here. For me MDMA always seemed like a hippy party drug. In some comment Leo mentioned that MDMA is actually a psychedelic.

I was always hesitant of trying it because it seemed to "damage" the brain and one would feel down afterwards.

Does it have a use? I have done most of the regular psychedelics and looking for something new.

The answer is after you took it.. if you are hesitant our answers is irrelevant to what you will experience.. just take it and lets see what will happen...