Leo Kaminski

Share your Successful Life Purpose Story

10 posts in this topic

Please Share Your Own Successful Life Purpose Journey!

Hey Guys,

I would love to get some inspiration from the community to see what routes some of you have taken. For that purpose I would really appreciate hearing success stories from all sorts of industries if you want to share them. I would be especially interested in hearing with clarity what you did and how you are living your life right now. 

It does not matter which industry or profession you are in the only objective is that you have been able to create a living out of your life purpose (whatever it is or was) earning at least 2500$ a month. Share how you discovered it, how you made it happen and what your life is like today.

I would really like to learn and get inspired by your story. Also I imagine it can help other people who are on the journey to get a realistic sense of what it takes to actualize a Life Purpose in real life.

Looking for reading about your journey. 

@Leo Kaminski Great thread idea!

I took the Life Purpose Course in 2017. I thought i had it all figured out, but i knew it would take longer than i anticipated to make it all a reality. Since then, i have been working on aligning myself with my life purpose and eliminating most of my distractions.

In 2015, i spent a good sum of money purchasing camera gear. I wasn't sure what i was going to do with it at the time, but i knew it was going to be big.

Turns out, lots of opportunities have presented themselves to me. Currently, I am working with a Professional Video Game Player as his social media manager. This opportunity is opening lots of doors and within a few months, i will be able to travel across the USA, all while documenting the life of a Professional Video Game Player! 

Not a success story but I took the LP course in early 2017 and things have been moving the right way since then. The message was clear: To study health & nutrition to help people regain their health and take control over their wellbeing. So I started studying a naturopathy in the same year and in August 2020, I'll finally be qualified after 3 years and be able and legally allowed to start working with chronically ill people. 

Currently still in a corporate environment to be able to pay the bills but getting ready to make the next move at some point next year after graduation. Ideally, I'm planning to set up my own clinic and see clients privately The self-promotion and marketing side freaks me out as that is something I have no idea how to do. Overall I have strong faith that this will all work out eventually. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Sahil Pandit awesome story! Really cool that you started it, eliminated distractions & made things happen!

Could you give some more insight on what exact distractions you have eliminated? 

And what your lifestyle looks like at the moment?

@Leo Kaminski Step 1: take a hard look at your life and audit everything. Audit your health, relationships, time management, morning routine, productivity, audit your goals, values, emotional health, audit your meditation routine. (All of these should be over time increasing and getting better.

Step 2: Radically minimize your life. Refer to Leo's video on lifestyle minimalism. This really helped me get rid of all of the unnecessary things in my life.

EVERY single thing you own, should serve you in some way. Do you really need 37 shirts? lol...

Step 3:  Take 3-6 months and drill the Life Purpose course and meditate often. This will push you in the direction of your intuition. Practice "No Mind".

Step 4: Journal often, and gather/collect insights on a daily basis. There should be NO insights forgotten. Take notes on your phone, on your computer, have note cards in your room and in your car. Review these once or twice a week.

Step 5: At night, make a list of the top 5 things you should do the next day that will move your life forward. They have to be goals that will actually progress you!

(I have more advice, but this is plenty. Please keep me posted on what action you take 9_9.)

2 hours ago, Sahil Pandit said:

Step 1: take a hard look at your life and audit everything. Audit your health, relationships, time management, morning routine, productivity, audit your goals, values, emotional health, audit your meditation routine. (All of these should be over time increasing and getting better.

Step 2: Radically minimize your life. Refer to Leo's video on lifestyle minimalism. This really helped me get rid of all of the unnecessary things in my life.

EVERY single thing you own, should serve you in some way. Do you really need 37 shirts? lol...

Step 3:  Take 3-6 months and drill the Life Purpose course and meditate often. This will push you in the direction of your intuition. Practice "No Mind".

Step 4: Journal often, and gather/collect insights on a daily basis. There should be NO insights forgotten. Take notes on your phone, on your computer, have note cards in your room and in your car. Review these once or twice a week.

Step 5: At night, make a list of the top 5 things you should do the next day that will move your life forward. They have to be goals that will actually progress you!

(I have more advice, but this is plenty. Please keep me posted on what action you take 9_9.

Solid advice.

@Sahil Pandit thanks for sharing your advice. Especially like the 5 action step. 

Feel free to share them all. I am not just starting out which is why I already have or are implementing some of the stuff you mentioned naturally and more. 

Still I would be curious to hear all your teachings ;)