Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
montecristo

first season of Westworld on hbo

9 posts in this topic

is a great metaphor for non-duality, and stimulating for self-inquiry purposes. You guys should check it out

‘The water in which the mystic swims is the water in which a madman drowns. --Joseph Campbell

Yes! A great series about self actualization and consciousness. One of my favorites. Season 3 coming soon!

+1

Check out The I-Land, on Netflix. It’s not as big of a production, but it’s premise is one mf layer deeper than Westworld. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Oh man, this is amazing series. :x

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

I've only seen the second season, and the reason why is kinda hilarious. lol

A friend of mine suggested the series, at the same time telling me I probably wouldn't understand much in the beginning. So I went home and hit play, watching almost the entire season in a couple of days. I didn't understand jack shit, but I thought "hey, he told me I wouldn't understand much" and naturally just kept watching. Right when I'm about to watch the last episode in the season I discover that I have been watching SEASON 2 this entire time. So I was really pissed and didn't bother watching the rest of it.

Anyways, great series (as far as I can tell :P)

I am myself, heaven and hell.

54 minutes ago, Commodent said:

I've only seen the second season, and the reason why is kinda hilarious. lol

A friend of mine suggested the series, at the same time telling me I probably wouldn't understand much in the beginning. So I went home and hit play, watching almost the entire season in a couple of days. I didn't understand jack shit, but I thought "hey, he told me I wouldn't understand much" and naturally just kept watching. Right when I'm about to watch the last episode in the season I discover that I have been watching SEASON 2 this entire time. So I was really pissed and didn't bother watching the rest of it.

Anyways, great series (as far as I can tell :P)

Haha, great story. I finished the first season 5 minutes ago. It took me 3 days. :)

And now I'm starting to think out of the... Maybe, Leo is just a machine programmed to tell other machines to realize that they are God, but in reality... something like in these series happen... and all these insights after psychodelics and so on are just programmed... 

Now Leo should read my message and answer: "doesnt look like anything to me". LoL

Edited by dimitri

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

27 minutes ago, dimitri said:

Haha, great story. I finished the first season 5 minutes ago. It took me 3 days. :)

And now I'm starting to think out of the... Maybe, Leo is just a machine programmed to tell other machines to realize that they are God, but in reality... something like in these series happen... and all these insights after psychodelics and so on are just programmed... 

Now Leo should read my message and answer: "doesnt look like anything to me". LoL

yes it is like that, the matrix of our mind makes it like that.

we cannot prove this is the first ground reality neither, and if our minds are simulated in some sorts of ways.

but anyway, black holes apparently are glitch.

no one can prove this "reality" isn't a simulation, but that ain't a problem.

One of my favorite parts was when the were reading the same script to a person, testing for “fidelity”. When I finally realized what was happening, I went into a psychedelic-like mindfuck. Fun stuff.