Kalki Avatar

The Golden Age

20 posts in this topic

If a man comes to you preaching world peace and love you should turn the other way and run and pay them no attention. 

Edited by MAYA EL

Just now, MAYA EL said:

If a man comes to you preaching world peace and love you should turn the other way and pay them no attention. 

Did you even watched the video? Lol

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

Sounds like a communist ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

He is throwing photos and information and using nice language to implant some beliefs in you. 

Notice what I say. Study everything you read/watch. All people'sssssssssssss

I'm not saying that he is 100% wrong. But yeah 

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Sounds like a communist ;)

Edited by ActualizedDavid

18 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Motivating message about the collective's future from an enlightened master ??

This chubby Conor McGregor clone ain’t an enlightened master . Sorry lol.

23 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Did you even watched the video? Lol

Yes. Did you even comprehend my reply?  Nope.

Leo, what tha... with your forum children, LMAO. 

Are you saying he needs to fit your ideal appearance to be an enlightened master? Really? You can say what ever you want but that won't change the truth. One of my main mentors has been him. 

All of you saying shit about the guy without even knowing him just to satisfy your beautiful spiritual egos, lol. 

Thought you guys where more advanced but i see you still dont have a clue of what ultimate truth is. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@Leo Gura I know, I called you out cuz of these guys (your children) reaction as a jk too, lol.

Forgot that humor is not well comunicated through text. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

4 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@Leo Gura I know, I called you out cuz of these guys (your children) reaction as a jk too, lol.

Forgot that humor is not well comunicated through text. 

Do you have a problem with my dad ?

11 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Leo, what tha... with your forum children, LMAO. 

Are you saying he needs to fit your ideal appearance to be an enlightened master? Really? You can say what ever you want but that won't change the truth. One of my main mentors has been him. 

All of you saying shit about the guy without even knowing him just to satisfy your beautiful spiritual egos, lol. 

Thought you guys where more advanced but i see you still dont have a clue of what ultimate truth is. 

First off, just going through his channel and his content speaks for itself that this young guy ain’t some enlightened master. 

Second off, you speak as though you know this guy personally. Let’s be clear, if you have never met this guy, you’re mostly just relating to your own ideas of the person. In truth, if you haven’t met him or any teacher, you don’t really know them. No one here who watches Leo and hasn’t really gotten to know him personally in person actually knows Leo. They just pretend to know Leo (or any other teacher). 

No one is saying this guy may not have something valuable to say, however, all because you have something valuable to say and you talk about spiritual stuff doesn’t make you a master whose put in the tens of thousands of hours. 

Edited by kieranperez

5 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

First off, just going through his channel and his content speaks for itself that this young guy ain’t some enlightened master. 

Second off, you speak as though you know this guy personally. Let’s be clear, if you have never met this guy, you’re mostly just relating to your own ideas of the person. In truth, if you haven’t met him or any teacher, you don’t really know them. No one here who watches Leo and hasn’t really gotten to know him personally in person actually knows Leo. They just pretend to know Leo (or any other teacher). 

No one is saying this guy may not have something valuable to say, however, all because you have something valuable to say and you talk about spiritual stuff doesn’t make you a master whose put in the tens of thousands of hours. 

59 minutes ago, ActualizedDavid said:

Why do you care so much about the entitlement? I used it as a pointer because of his mysticism and contemplative skills. We are all enlightened already, to be spiritually cleansed is another topic. Even being asleep with a huge ego still doesnt limit your ability to have profound experiences and insights. 

Also, he used to have alot of videos in the past covering many important topics which he deleted. He tries different ways to his teachings and videos. Have you ever talked 1 on 1 with him? Have you checked his website? Have you read his two gem books? Have you followed him for the last 6 years? Do you know his story? 

And I personally dont know leo in an a deep intimate way, like knowing his fetiches, music preferences, weaknesses, etc. No need to know that. But on the other hand, I have an a idea of his main persona and values by seeing his unconcious behaviour through the videos and the forum. By seeing his main outer manifestations and core values you can deduce whats inside a person head and their intentions, thus having an idea of what other things they also do and like. 

48 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

And I personally dont know leo in an a deep intimate way, like knowing his fetiches, music preferences, weaknesses, etc. No need to know that. But on the other hand, I have an a idea of his main persona and values by seeing his unconcious behaviour through the videos and the forum. By seeing his main outer manifestations and core values you can deduce whats inside a person head and their intentions, thus having an idea of what other things they also do and like. 

• If you spot it, you got it. Whatever you see in Leo or anyone is what you yourself have. So check yourself on that 
  • Actually you do. If you wanna play the game of thinking you know someone deeply by “seeing his unconscious behavior” and thinking that YOUR extremely limited interpretation based on what you see on someone forum profile or videos and fraying conclusions about that, that’s just pure arrogance and naivety. That’s about you. What you’re not admitting here is that you actually DON’T see any of those things claim. You can make certain extremely limited conclusions but that’s about it. The rest is your own projections and fantasies about him as a person. If you want to pretend you’re a psychoanalytic expert that pretends to know how to read people, go ahead and play that game. You seem to lack an understanding of how much your own minds conclusions can’t be trusted. 
55 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Why do you care so much about the entitlement? I used it as a pointer because of his mysticism and contemplative skills. We are all enlightened already, to be spiritually cleansed is another topic. Even being asleep with a huge ego still doesnt limit your ability to have profound experiences and insights. 

If you wanna be loose with the titles you give people, fine. Calling someone a master though tends to have certain criterias that come with that.

Spiritually MASTERY has very little do with just having cool experiences and even insights. 

@kieranperez @kieranperez

Chill out man, you win :)

I purposely said the deduction of leo's behaviour part to provoke your competitive spiritual ego :P

3 hours ago, kieranperez said:

4 hours ago, ActualizedDavid said:

Also, he used to have alot of videos in the past covering many important topics which he deleted. He tries different ways to his teachings and videos. Have you ever talked 1 on 1 with him? Have you checked his website? Have you read his two gem books? Have you followed him for the last 6 years? Do you know his story? 

32 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Chill out man, you win :)

I purposely said the deduction of leo's behaviour part to provoke your competitive spiritual ego :P

Again, you’re relating to your own ideas. Not competing with you nor do I care to. Project whatever you want about me. 

@kieranperez

Saying this chubby connor mcgregor aint an enlightened master out of the blue, when the video is only a positive message, is me projecting? Common, keep projecting about me projecting, lol. 

Only if kids knew it is Just fucking funny. Playing themselves out without realizing. ❤️

Arguing with themselves. ?

Must be Hell of a ride. So many winter soldiers out there. 

Actual winter soldier awaits until show is over and over flows you and destroys you very easilly.

But shoe is in mouth hard to let it out.  Just Love THIS like God himself made this reference. Jed is amazing. 

Source is in everything. Hard to not be Concious of THIS. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity