Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LeoIsMe69

Is It Important To Spread More Divine Love Into The World?

7 posts in this topic

Leo doesn't think so. We should be so selfless that we let genocidal murderers murder us because we can not die and we simply go back to Divine Love after the imagination/illusory "human death".  

But is Divine Love important? ... Or is just creating or not creating our only option as God? 

Thanks

Edited by LeoIsMe69

1 hour ago, LeoIsMe69 said:

Leo doesn't think so. We should be so selfless that we let genocidal murderers murder us because we can not die and we simply go back to Divine Love after the imagination/illusory "human death".  

But is Divine Love important? ... Or is just creating or not creating our only option as God? 

Thanks

(P.S. Leo ignores 95% of my here and on youtube.. yet he talked about gurus who ignore students who ask uncomfortable questions recently)

Tone it down a notch big fella. Be here to learn and explore, not to spread twisted misinterpreted contextualizations

Why are you 2 drama queens quoting a sentence AFTER I EDITED IT OUT 20 SECONDS AFTER THE INITIAL POST. HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS ARE JUST TRYING TO STIR THE POT. GROW UP

Edited by LeoIsMe69

3 minutes ago, LeoIsMe69 said:

Why are you 2 drama queens quoting a sentence AFTER I EDITED IT OUT 20 SECONDS AFTER THE INITIAL POST. HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS ARE JUST TRYING TO STIR THE POT. GROW UP

I’m referring to this:

9 hours ago, LeoIsMe69 said:

Dial it down a notch.

"In order to bring more harmony in society we need an education which learns to deal with trauma"

this was helpful thanks

"you also don't suffer daily because of the wars going on right (while living in America)?"

not yet, the commie-jews want the whole world to suffer. The enlightened side of me tells me I invented all of it, it is a part of me, and therefore I love it.. but the human side of me PREFERS that people don't suffer - that's why I, for example, PREFER nationalism so that divine love throughout the whole world grows

"dial it down a notch"

Did I misrepresent Leo's position.... or am I simply not allowed to question his teaching at all?

Edited by LeoIsMe69

Humans don´t understand what real love is. Everything we do we do out of love (or fear from not having love) Even Hitler did what he did to make the world better. The road to hell is paved with good intetions.
So don´t worry about your "human side"...it will change as you grow :)
Like the muslim say, there is the big war and the small war. The small you wage on the world, trying to make it the way you want. The big war you wage onto yourself. Your own struggle to reach god or enlightenment.

Don´t worry to much about it. Sit down, relax and observe :)

Edited by luckieluuke

I still don't understand why people say Hitler was a "bad guy". People were lied to about how many jews died and the reason for their deaths (red cross says 239K and mostly from typhus/fleas, also from allies bombing supply lines meaning no food for anyone). Even almanacs of the time report 15 million jews both before and after WW2. The jews were using usury as a weapon against Germany so the internment camps were to GET THEM OUT OF GERMANY. THERE WERE NO DEATH CAMPS. THERE WERE NO GAS CHAMBERS. THERE WERE HOSPITALS, DENTISTS, CANTINAS, THEATERS, SOCCER FIELDS, ETC IN THE INTERMENT CAMPS. Hitler's economy was AMAZING for his people!!! They got rid of central bank usury and experienced a utopia unlike most civilizations. They had the best rocket scientists in the world. They created the Autobahn. They had great healthcare, education, employment, nuclear families, etc. The evil bankers could not allow this.  

Yes, I invented those bankers and love them as God, blah blah... point being, people in my imaginary Earth world even get their own damn history and political facts wrong. 

Edited by LeoIsMe69