AleksM

Shift from memory to knowing

4 posts in this topic

44115757_2460594810635792_1718698774869573632_n.jpg

It's only because you are focused on trying to retain a memory, that you don't know what you need to know when you need to know it.
We have no memory at all, and thus we forget nothing, because we have nothing to forget. 
Therefore we know everything we need to know when we need to know it. 
Bashar, July 6 2013

"A new definition of memory i got from Bashar reflection :-
Q - what is memory? 
A- memory is accessing information you need when you needed it, it is created in the present , it does not come from the past. you know what you need to know , when you need to know . Reinventing history in the present."

"Q- Obtaining info by not using Wi-fi & a new definition of memory from Bashar
B:Your brain is a receiver & idea is create in a moment. You are not actually remembering - you think as Memory . neurological pattern in your brain that represent concept of memory,, it is not what happening by present neurologist knowledge , What is a happening is in that moment - brain rearrange itself , rewiring to knows at that moment , it is not memory storage. it is memory realignment so that that information arises exactly when you needed it.. it is malleability of brain works to become a receptor that is in vibrational harmony with inflammation you needed at that moment. 

"We create our memories in the present, so why do we believe that creating certain memories in the present that we perceive to have a negative emotional effect serve us? As the motivational mechanism states- we always move in the direction of what we believe serves us. Maybe because we wish to learn to transform these negative states, but maybe realizing this is all the transformation we need and then can choose a different memory. “I don’t prefer that perspective of that memory.” - and/or maybe it’s just- ”I don’t prefer that perspective”."

Thanks for sharing, this is a topic that I've been contemplating lately. It seems like the first realization of there being nothing but the present moment or no time rather... continually gets deeper and more inclusive. I particularly like insight that memory is seen as a certain perspective and therefore we can question and choose the perspective. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Awesome. Actuality of memory is a key to no mind, and I can’t help but wonder, did you see the love / attention ‘answer’ you were looking for?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE