Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yangmilun

anyone tells stupid me that why imagination is everything?

13 posts in this topic

when you understand "everything is imagination", what do you think others lack of what to understand what you understand?

There must be a higher level understanding to know "everything is imagination" instead of lower ego explaination of this. 

Ego explaination: if you say so, we could just do weed thing and imagin all the time. nobody back to everyday life then. 

I can see people who get this but make life better without fear and evil stuff. So what is the main different? 

Let me answer this first, God imagins all stuff to experience itself. I can understand this.

but

we cannot imagin all stuff to experience myself, becoz my mom gonna call me to do the job if she finds out im wasting time. 

so

if ego and enlightenment are two different channels or world or question.why understand this is a growth and people make life better?

Edited by yangmilun

The difference between uncontrolled imagination and creative imagination. The way I understand it, purification of the emotional center is the key between creative imagination in Causal realm manifesting and  magical thinking run amuck in our uncontrolled thoughts and day dreams produced by undisciplined 'monkey mind'.

W e"re two natured beings. The kedsjan (Astral) and the energy body in which the physical body dominates with its own wants and desires.

As Terence Mekenna says "We are angels who have a Siamese twin who is a monkey growing out of our chest."

Purifying the emotional center gives the Astral body the capacity to be able to boss around the physical body with the 3 lower chakras sometimes referred to in the Work as the Automaton.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

Because there are two types of imagination.

There is the everyday daydreaming kind, where you wish you had 10 million of your currency and HB10s hanging off your every word.

Then there is reality.

Even a scientist doesn't deny reality. A scientist will say the brain "creates reality", so even they agree reality is a construct.  But they then go and confuse themselves by saying that there is a "real" reality not constructed by the brain - not realising that they too have brains.

So you may as well give up and say reality is constructed, full stop. You can check this by sitting in a courtroom and seeing that the witnesses don't agree at all on reality.

If reality is constructed, then this is no different to saying it's all "imagination" or "a dream". Same meaning different words.

Edited by LastThursday

All stories and explanations are false.

The issue is people are not aware of how little control they have over their imagination. Example being things like the chakra system and theories of a god sitting on a throne judging the world/tech.

The real issue lies in how we separate imagination into two different parts the fruity part that we call childish that we clearly know is not real and then this concept of a controlled imagination that we can use to manifest reality but what people don't realize is that's just a construct made up in the unaware imagination because we are all controlled by our imagination to various degrees we just don't realize it and that's where the danger lies. 

See that moment were kids stop playing with their imagination because it feels embarrassing and they start acting like adults is not the moment where you victoriously take hold of your imagination and become mature in fact it's the moment that the imagination won the battle and convinced you that it wasn't there so you would stop fighting.

Ps the reason doctors will admit that reality is a construct of the mind and then proceeded to talk about an actual reality is because when they say it's a construct of the mind they're talking about the mechanical function of how the human brain processes light and sound and touch and  smell and then is filtered through our awareness of the situation our opinion our personality/Tech and this is separate from the physical Planet that's still here when you fall asleep or leave the room or leave the continent

The brain receives message from outside, child to adult. The reality is limited by what message has been got. ''Everything" then, means limited reality in each ego experience.  So I use my way to understand your answer. 

I can say both YES and NO that I read your reply. 

9 hours ago, LastThursday said:

You can check this by sitting in a courtroom and seeing that the witnesses don't agree at all on reality.

Yes, I understand your saying. Becoz if the witnesses don't agree at all on reality, then "imagination is everything" means ["everything" is only his "everything"]. Therefore, it indicates that each Ego only alive on its reality, just like a jail or independent dream, "so hey, human, let's relax, there is no common answer, you cannot change me, and me either. becoz we experience different", so that "everything" doesn't mean magic stuff, that doesn't mean you have the power just think a bit and then change the outside world.

9 hours ago, LastThursday said:

Because there are two types of imagination.

No, I don't understand your saying. Big difference here: A people who find a new garden "Hey there is a new garden, let me guide you there" "wow so cool! how did you find this beautiful place?" Instead, Enlightenment people they understand a new level of this, so they share this message with their happiness. "Oh, you know what? imagination is everything! let me guide you there!!" "guide me where? are you insane?" Are they missing something to guide ego people to fully understand those two types of imagination? why people still stuck on daydreaming level?

12 hours ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

The difference between uncontrolled imagination and creative imagination. The way I understand it, purification of the emotional center is the key between creative imagination in Causal realm manifesting and  magical thinking run amuck in our uncontrolled thoughts and day dreams produced by undisciplined 'monkey mind'.

W e"re two natured beings. The kedsjan (Astral) and the energy body in which the physical body dominates with its own wants and desires.

As Terence Mekenna says "We are angels who have a Siamese twin who is a monkey growing out of our chest."

Purifying the emotional center gives the Astral body the capacity to be able to boss around the physical body with the 3 lower chakras sometimes referred to in the Work as the Automaton.

I really enjoy to read your spiritual reply. Thx

I don't really familiar with spiritual system but I understand your words below:

Random thought first > so purification of the emotional center > then we have creative imagination space>  make better life finally. 

"imagination is everything" then means change the feedback of our mind and emotion from outside world will get everything we want. am I right? 

Edited by yangmilun

1 hour ago, yangmilun said:

imagination is everything" then means change the feedback of our mind and emotion from outside world will get everything we want. am I right? 

Thanks!  @yangmilun My words are worthless unless they help you connect with your inner Truth.

Your summary is pretty rich. Instead of getting what we want we get what God/Cosmos wants. In letting go of the false part of ourselves, we experience unity consciousness and having Conscience.

Conscience is the Intellegence of the Universe.

The biggest obstacle to awakening Conscience is the inner bully of superego. Superego is the internalized voice of authority in us which is usually connected to a particular parent or caregiver.

Imagination to begin with is our biggest hindrance leading us into infinite subtleties of self deceptions and magical thinking. But when the emotional center is purified we get access to the Causal realm also called the Imaginal realm or the realm of the atom. Being that I'm still on the way, I don't know but I think there are different depths of Cosmic Consciousness. When we purify our negative emotions we can intuit and grok others better.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@yangmilun I say there are two types of imagination because I see a lot of confusion about it. 

The people who doubt that imagination is "everything" say that it can't be true, because they can't just imagine a stack of cash and it just appears in front on them. 

They're confused because the only kind of imagination they are aware of, is the everyday daydreaming sort. Usually daydreaming has no effect on "reality", it's just thoughts (although LoA people might disagree, they may or may not be deluded).

So what is the other type of imagination?

As I pointed out, there is no 100% consensus between two people about reality. So either one person is lying or they're both experiencing different realities.  That means that your reality and someone else's reality are relative to each other. There is no absolute reality "out there". 

Scientists are confused, because they don't realise that their "absolute reality" is actually constructed or inferred from many different people's accounts of their own personal realities. Their map is not the territory, there is no territory.

So where does each person's reality come from? It is imagined. The real question is: Imagined by what? And an even bigger question: Do you have any control over it?

16 hours ago, LastThursday said:

So where does each person's reality come from? It is imagined.

@LastThursday

Man, What's next when you understand this? 

When you understand reality come from imagination, are you shocked? 

I feel that who's reality is true is according to fist, i mean power. Bigger fist, then more "true".

17 hours ago, LastThursday said:

The real question is: Imagined by what? And an even bigger question: Do you have any control over it?

I DON'T KNOW........

and what is the benefit that we figure out this? Find the source then get the answer?

17 hours ago, LastThursday said:

Scientists are confused, because they don't realise that their "absolute reality" is actually constructed or inferred from many different people's accounts of their own personal realities. Their map is not the territory, there is no territory.

@LastThursday

Teacher's knowledge is useful for personal and career developing. 

How to distinguish the difference between:

• your opinion is what you imagined, not mine. 
  • you have more experience so I listen to you.

6 hours ago, yangmilun said:

Man, What's next when you understand this? 

When you understand reality come from imagination, are you shocked? 

Shocked? No. Understanding reality is imagination doesn't change reality. It just changes your thinking about reality.

If you are shocked, it's because it's a new idea to you. But reality doesn't care if you are shocked, it carries on being imagined.

The situation is a bit like being told your father had an affair for years. It's very shocking at first, but your father is still your father, he didn't change. All that changed was your perspective. So now, you react to your father differently.

So maybe what's next is that you treat reality differently?

2 hours ago, LastThursday said:

Shocked? No. Understanding reality is imagination doesn't change reality. It just changes your thinking about reality.

If you are shocked, it's because it's a new idea to you. But reality doesn't care if you are shocked, it carries on being imagined.

The situation is a bit like being told your father had an affair for years. It's very shocking at first, but your father is still your father, he didn't change. All that changed was your perspective. So now, you react to your father differently.

So maybe what's next is that you treat reality differently?

Thank you