Scholar

Why is Art not a part of this Forum?

16 posts in this topic

Why does this forum have no Art section? Art is such a relevant topic for consciousness work, possibly even one of the most relevant topics, yet I rarely see anyone in here discuss it.

Why do we not have a section where we can share high consciousness art, artistic techniques, advice for creativity etc.? There could even be opportunities for collaborations and the like. Not just "Share your Art", but looking at the entire culture of art as it's own aspect worthy of consideration in our self-actualization process?

Maybe I am biased as an artist but I do feel like Art, in some shape or form, would deserve it's own category. Right now I don't feel like there is any place in here I feel comfortable talking and sharing things about Art without it feeling rather off-topic.

Glory to Israel

I was thinking the same thing. There are so many opportunities for expanding your conciousness with art, I wouldn't be where I am today without it :)

11 minutes ago, Seth said:

Define Art

There is always that one guy hahaha

the topic is enough for sharing.

I think if people want to share big project, then career/entrepreneurship is a good place for posting. ( maybe I m wrong about that )

it will be confusing to have more dissection on the forum.

I think this is just good for now, maybe getting growth if the number of artist/topics pop on the forum would be a good idea.

I'd actively participate in it. I found contemplating art, design and creativity can lead to very profound practical insights and breakthroughs, so I'm all in for that!
@Leo Gura , need your attention, man

I agree with this idea.

A couple of days ago I watched a movie and had a completely transcendent experience, connecting with Love and the universe.

It would be nice to have a place for sharing this type of thing.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

If you want to start something like a Spiritual Art Mega-Thread, we could do that.

But an art sub-forum doesn't make sense for this forum.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

If you want to start something like a Spiritual Art Mega-Thread, we could do that.

But an art sub-forum doesn't make sense for this forum.

I invision it as a mix of "Spiritual", by which I mean deeply contemplating and inquiring into the nature of art and surrounding topics and what they mean metaphysically and "Life-purpose" in which there'll be practical topics on how to be creative and resourceful as an artist (producing more and better, more profound artworks and probably some practical real life problems surrounding that aswell).

And maybe also a small fraction of that would be a "Theraputic" kind of art where we'll be disccussing "art-therapy" and different flow-states you can go into while doing artsy stuff. Sort of art-meditation. For me, though, the most important is Art philosophy (inquiry) and Life purpose kind of art

Edited by Hello from Russia