SvanteTheBeast

there is only space

35 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Developing focus might help you in Self Realization for example. 

Also Being able to focus on  /putting attention inwards "Observer behind closed eyes" deeper and deeper Will get you feeling that toughts are completelly separated and Will not have any impact on you. 

Hope it helps. 

That is also proper Self inquiry method. 

So i just close my eyes and focus on my closed eye lids, the blackness behind it? that's it, should i just focus on the blackness and observe what comes??\

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

Focus on sensations of breathing. Mind wonders bring attention back. Longer you practise better you become. Concentration is important to develop. All zen practises are good awakening tool. 

8 minutes ago, Joker_Theory said:

So i just close my eyes and focus on my closed eye lids, the blackness behind it? that's it, should i just focus on the blackness and observe what comes??\

You Don't observe What comes rather inside. Sounds silly but it is a bit difficult to explain properly. 

You focus attention of Awareness on Awareness itself. Instead lamp flashing outside you use same lamp and bend it inwards. Who observe this Observer, now Who observer this Observer and so on. Eventually with enough practise Awareness Will sunk into It's Source and voila Enlightenment. 

It is Just difficult to explain this stuff.

Wish you full Awakening and expect some huge mind fuck and question. What sorcery is this?❤️?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

On 10/15/2019 at 3:36 PM, SvanteTheBeast said:

today i started to thing about a thing that i think makes sense but i wanna hear what everybody else thinks. So lets say you have a microscope that could zoom in infinte amount. Lets say that you start at the level of atoms and than smaller and smaller and smaller. I mean quarks need to have some sort of building blocks to. And at a certain point you must find that theres nothing. At some point there must end? Or is the universe infinite in all ways? I dont have a fucking clue.

The type of infinity you are sharing I like to put into a certain expression.  Yes, this type of zooming in and seeing an infinity of divisible stuff goes on forever, a forever unbroken chain of connected subsets.  And this forever subset you could say is One, because its always connected to itself as you filter "it" into smaller aspects.

For example, start with a so called Orange, you zoom in, its biological, zoom in its subatomic, zoom in again electrical/energetic/magnetic, zoom in more and its another subset (lol my science only goes so far) and each of these are connected to the other/make up the other and this goes on forever.

At the same time, this infinite divisible Oneness, is always Unbroken, always Itself, creating more of itself from itself for itself to experience, look into, from an infinity of perspectives and angles.

I create spaces in my head. It's not that hard. I also fill those spaces with seemingly sentient beings.

Of course, I take this for granted. I've been doing this for years and put the effort in and gained a ton of focus from visualizations and meditation practices. On top of that, I experienced a haunting in my childhood which had somehow affected my mind. Recently I had a cute spirit come and live with me for about four years. It could be a spirit, or as suggested by an occultist in this forum it could be a tulpa. Those four years gave me even more focusing power.

Point is, you need to increase your focus with concentration exercises everyday gradually. Since you've meditated, you can first do a concentration practice first then meditate and that could help you. Try Leo's recommendations, or try whatever is available on the internet.

Since you've interested in space, contemplate what space is for a while until you made enough progress with your focus. Then start to treat space as an object of focus. It would be really good if you could triangulate the object of focus(space) while being in a meditative state while directly focusing at space and directly realizing the true nature of space while staring at space.

Optional, get involved with tulpamancy and try out guides at tulpa.org. The gains I got with focusing and visualization are ridiculous. Plus, you got an imaginary friend.?

@Danioover9000  Thanks for the advice. I have a lot of pressure in my head and i wonder is it cause there is not a lot of space so maybe creating more space would help with the pressure and i would also be a lot calmer and more focused.

Curious how did you create space in your head? Is it by letting old energies go or do you use an technique??

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

14 hours ago, Joker_Theory said:

What is a consciousness zoom, like a higher type of consciousness??

It's very hard to explain it. Such consciousness is totally outside of your ability to imagine.

It's even hard for me to imagine it when I'm not in the peak of it.

There exist states of consciousness so alien and radical that you might as well have died and become another being in another universe.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Joker_Theory said:

@Danioover9000  Thanks for the advice. I have a lot of pressure in my head and i wonder is it cause there is not a lot of space so maybe creating more space would help with the pressure and i would also be a lot calmer and more focused.

Curious how did you create space in your head? Is it by letting old energies go or do you use an technique??

I would start basic. For your head pressure, try massaging yourself. Head massage, hand massage, feet massage, arms and legs massage, torso massage, vital point acupressure (if you know chi Meridian channels) until you get relief. Also stretching your body in different positions is good. Next would be addressing whether you get high quality sleep which is about 8 hours, or if you need to nap more, or what your diet is and what drink or food you're eating that causes that head pressure, Basic stuff check first. If unbearable, last resort would be pain medication.

For techniques, letting go meditation and any activities you find relax you can be really good for your head pressure.

For creating space in my head, good old fashioned visualizations! Ask yourself what's your favorite place? Your ideal place to go on vacation or live? Your mind is incredible at Making space, length, height and width of a place that resonates with you and filling in the details overtime.

1 hour ago, Toimur Hasan Tamim said:

@Danioover9000 what is tulpa ? this concept seems scary.

My definition of a tulpa is a thought form that is semi sentient, has personality and is actively hallucinated onto your waking reality by your senses. If interested, go do your own research.

Sorry to hear you're scared (although spirituality and enlightenment for you, as a concept, should also be scary). This is just normal for me. Some people, with little to no training, do have imaginary friends. See Leo's episode on crazy people and self bias. You might then be more open to these sorts of concepts.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's very hard to explain it. Such consciousness is totally outside of your ability to imagine.

There exist states of consciousness so alien and radical that you might as well have died and become another being in another universe.

Sounds interesting and intense. :)

A pity i can't imagine it so have to get there by meditating. Something to look forward to.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

I would start basic. For your head pressure, try massaging yourself. Head massage, hand massage, feet massage, arms and legs massage, torso massage, vital point acupressure (if you know chi Meridian channels) until you get relief. Also stretching your body in different positions is good. Next would be addressing whether you get high quality sleep which is about 8 hours, or if you need to nap more, or what your diet is and what drink or food you're eating that causes that head pressure, Basic stuff check first. If unbearable, last resort would be pain medication.

For techniques, letting go meditation and any activities you find relax you can be really good for your head pressure.

For creating space in my head, good old fashioned visualizations! Ask yourself what's your favorite place? Your ideal place to go on vacation or live? Your mind is incredible at Making space, length, height and width of a place that resonates with you and filling in the details overtime.

I do massage my face especially my jaw cause of extreme tension there when the pressure gets worse. Could do other parts too. Acupressure looks interesting looking it up as we speak. :)

Have to work on my diet eat very unhealthy but it's tough cause eating healthy is expensive. I am on a sort of fasting were i don't eat for 16 hours if i can. Not always possible with low blood sugar but i get it right most days. I do letting go meditation but only works during meditation. Anxiety and over thinking is a big problem for giving me pressure. 

I have thought of looking for an technique for moving energy from my head as i feel energy move up from my body to my head when under performance pressure even when by my self.

"For creating space in my head, good old fashioned visualizations! Ask yourself what's your favorite place? Your ideal place to go on vacation or live? Your mind is incredible at Making space, length, height and width of a place that resonates with you and filling in the details overtime."

Will give it a try. Thanks :)

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I've always been able to see trillions of tiny black "particles" racing around my vision if I specifically seek them out, regardless of whether my eyes are closed or not. Was your experience similar to mine?

Edited by JayFueel