SvanteTheBeast

there is only space

35 posts in this topic

today i started to thing about a thing that i think makes sense but i wanna hear what everybody else thinks. So lets say you have a microscope that could zoom in infinte amount. Lets say that you start at the level of atoms and than smaller and smaller and smaller. I mean quarks need to have some sort of building blocks to. And at a certain point you must find that theres nothing. At some point there must end? Or is the universe infinite in all ways? I dont have a fucking clue.

16 hours ago, SvanteTheBeast said:

today i started to thing about a thing that i think makes sense but i wanna hear what everybody else thinks. So lets say you have a microscope that could zoom in infinte amount. Lets say that you start at the level of atoms and than smaller and smaller and smaller. I mean quarks need to have some sort of building blocks to. And at a certain point you must find that theres nothing. At some point there must end? Or is the universe infinite in all ways? I dont have a fucking clue.

I have also contemplate this. Here are my thoughts on it...

If you look through a  microscope and see quarks what do you see. You see quarks but there is space/air there too so there is form and formless. The formless is like a portal but not really but what i mean is, that's the "portal" or point of entry that you can look deeper. So that formless is space which "things" form are always inside and make things one cause it's always on the outside so to speak. The space/formless is the infinite nature of everything. It's almost like if you zoom in the space gets bigger and then there is always more stuff and so on. So the form i guess is the nothingness they talk about and it's the groundless ground.

Like i heard Leo say is the space that connects the form together.

Edited by Joker_Theory

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

Oh my Goodness i just realized something. There is nothing there, like literally nothing it's all a f illusion!!!

Look at anything, it looks real but it's not cause at a distance it looks real but you zoom into it then it's actually something else and you zoom into that it's something else but actually you can't find anything cause you just zoom into that. THERE IS NO SUBSTANCE IT'S NOTHING ITS A F ILLUSION!!!

Is this realization correct or am i bull shitting myself??

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

You don't need to zoom into it. It is already nothing as it is.

Form is nothing. Don't go hunting for nothing. Nothing is everywhere. You are like a fish hunting for water.

BTW, space is not nothing, it is something. But since something is ultimately nothing, space is also nothing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Bluff Tbh it's not so much what i see but a intellectual realization that just hit me like a ton of bricks at that moment. I got to that realization from watching Leos videos and reading stuff so i still have to experience going deeper but i look in my actual experience and see that form is made up from labels and a sum of different stuff, like a human is a labels and that humans are made up of hands, legs, feet, torso and so on things i see for myself.  

@Leo Gura Yes i see now it's in my direct experience but now i understand what the illusion people are talking about and understand why you and others say form is actually formless.

I did not get it 100% but i do now. I understand what Maya is now :)

@Joker_Theory Do you really understand? Doesn't sound like it. Sounds like you are parroting words you heard.

Yes i think i understand but obviously not everything and it goes deeper as you say. LOL I am parroting again but i understand it because of what i heard.

The first message i got from contemplating by putting the puzzle pieces together from what you and others have said but the 2nd i realized in the moment by the realization just coming to me and it would not of came otherwise if i was not watching your videos.  How can i explain what i realized without parroting you if i got the realization from your videos but anyway it makes sense to me now,

whaaat if, you zoomed into a quark, and zoomed in and zoomed in and zoomed in, and suddenly found yourself looking at a galaxy with millions of planets and awesome things to zoom into?

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Really have you zoomed in so far!!!??? Not sure about that but the one thing there is is space/nothingness/emptiness there for sure surrounding everything. :)

IF you had a way to keep zooming in forever, then yes there would be no end to how small something could be, small and bigness can go on forever.

16 hours ago, Joker_Theory said:

Really have you zoomed in so far!!!???

I have. It's actually possible to zoom in with consciousness to the atomic level. But it's not a visual zoom. It's a consciousness zoom. Since atoms are imaginary anyhow, you don't need to zoom into them visually.

As always, psychedelics help. A lot.

@Joker_Theory Want to zoom in. Develop laser focus with meditation. It Will take time. Yes All of this is empty it is Spirit but do not get discouraged. It has "substance". 

Nothing is hidden. Spiritual practises and discover Truth, only you can do it. 

"Substance" is What path is All about. 

What is real What is Truth?

Effortless Perfection. What else God could Create?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have. It's actually possible to zoom in with consciousness to the atomic level. But it's not a visual zoom. It's a consciousness zoom. Since atoms are imaginary anyhow, you don't need to zoom into them visually.

As always, psychedelics help. A lot.

Very cool and would love to do that one day too. What is a consciousness zoom, like a higher type of consciousness??

Have no psychedelic resources here and maybe looking into research chemically that might help get me started.

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Joker_Theory Want to zoom in. Develop laser focus with meditation. It Will take time. Yes All of this is empty it is Spirit but do not get discouraged. It has "substance". 

Nothing is hidden. Spiritual practises and discover Truth, only you can do it. 

"Substance" is What path is All about. 

What is real What is Truth?

Effortless Perfection. What else God could Create?

I have been meditating for 5 years now but don't  meditate on Develop laser focus with meditation. 

i meditated like letting things go and not to judge feelings or an issue but giving these issues  love and kindness so my meditation lacks some laser focus that i need to work on...

Developing focus might help you in Self Realization for example. 

Also Being able to focus on  /putting attention inwards "Observer behind closed eyes" deeper and deeper Will get you feeling that toughts are completelly separated and Will not have any impact on you. 

Hope it helps. 

That is also proper Self inquiry method. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity what meditation would you recommend for getting sharp lazor focus??I get crazy head pressure when i try to hard, I feel the best meditation i should start on is one that you focus on a flame for so 10 -15min for mindfulness focus. Then i feel a person should do a detachment type of meditation were you let everything move through you and nothing sticks to you cause you can let it go.

To add with that you can watch your thoughts and emotions. That is a hard one for me.

I can do meditations with no instructions but for me it's easier to do the guided meditation and when i got the hang of it i just drop it.