Revolutionary Think

Yang vs. Sanders

132 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Keyhole said:

oa953xuzswy31.jpg

People on welfare and disability will receive 1 ice cream bar instead of the standard 3.

You also must pay a 20% VAT when buying the box.

And if you get a brain freeze, no free healthcare for you.

Zing! ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

17 hours ago, Revolutionary Think said:

Bernie actually  likes Yang. 

Yangnie.jpg

Bernie taking Yang for his spanking :P

I don't see any evidence how Yang is going to stand up against the big money interest. Can you imagine how he would be bullied by Trump?

In my view the major problem in American politics comes from egos and beliefs. Of course candidates will not be talking about egos and beliefs.   

Therefore, if we look beyond beliefs and egos. Bernie is by far the best candidate. His words and works in the past 40 years puts him on a league of his own when it comes to the American politics.

He is the one who has a more psychological evolved ego and better belief system that would serve Americans and the world for that matter.

1 hour ago, TRUTHWITHCAPITALT said:

I don't see any evidence how Yang is going to stand up against the big money interest. Can you imagine how he would be bullied by Trump?

I don't see either of these as being a problem for Yang. Yang would beat Trump. Yang's problem is that he will simply not get the Dem nomination due to lack of visibility.

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't see either of these as being a problem for Yang. Yang would beat Trump. Yang's problem is that he will simply not get the Dem nomination due to lack of visibility.

I see what you mean and I  don't see Yang winning Dem nomination.

But I was thinking of a 2016 Deja Vu.

I think the only way  Bernie will lose is if the nomination is rigged against him like 2015. Therefore, it is possible that  if Bernie loses his supporters will turn their back on the party. there will be a lower turnout that could  result in another Trump presidency.

@TRUTHWITHCAPITALT Bernie and Yang would easily beat Trump... in fact, Yang has more cross-appeal and lots of Trump voters would vote for Yang over Bernie.  There are a lot of ignorant people that are on the right believe Bernie is a communist.  

The DNC isnt giving Bernie, Yang or Gabbard any love.  Its possible that the dems will pick the others even at the cost of losing the election to Trump.  This is because Trump is making a lot of money for wallstreet, elite right wing, and neo-liberal elite.  

Yang, Sanders, Warren, Gabbard, even Joe freaking Biden... please USA, just take Trump out with the rest of the trash ok? 

-- signed, the rest of the world.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

Sanders +425 to be the president...So $1,000 gets you $4,250 plus your $1000 back.  Trump is -155.....so $1,000 gets you roughly $700 plus your $1000 back.  Even as a big gambler, I haven't bet on the election until now, but this may be just too good to pass up....it could change to something like +200 after a couple more good results for Sanders in the primaries, which would halve the potential profit.

I believe the democratic party has many more votes under their belt than most believe.  The reason for me is because I was a Trump supporter in 2016, when I was much less political and just wanted someone that wasn't part of the  repeating regime in there (clintons, bushs, etc.), and someone who might be good at govt business dealings.  Now, I (and many similar voters) are pro-sanders because of a similar reasons- we want someone new and who is not part of the monopolistic government.  

The 2nd reason is that many democrats didn't vote in 2016 because they were so sure that Hilary was going to win.  They should have a much bigger presence this coming election.

Reminder that Bernie "literal multimillionaire capitalist book seller" Sanders wants:

power abusers to earn 60K a year

perpetuate female privilege

legal immigration to remain difficult

to raise your taxes, while you get no benefits unless you need to pay a big medicare bill or are going to college after his bill is implemented (unlike with UBI)