Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bobby

Omniscience and Time-travel

5 posts in this topic

After awakening, a non-physical part of me jumped 10 years into the future(I burnt 10 years’ worth of karma).

I then proceeded to go ten years into the past over the course of a month from my perspective, clearing the karma of every single person who’d been a student of mine in previous lives.

I blew the minds of everyone I interacted with because I seemed to understand them perfectly. Now, they’re all saved.

Once I knew my job was done, a woman who didn’t know me looked directly at me and said, “you’re done.”

now I enjoy life, and share these crazy stories to inspire seekers.

”Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”

the human mind is the most advanced technology in this universe.

You can become enlightened. I’m just a regular schmuck. You can become enlightened and you can help your fellow man. 

Edited by Bobby

Right.... so your normal and all of your experiences were nothing out of the ordinary. 

O and you didn't time travel because time is a perception not a physical thing so there is no tomorrow except the idea you have called tomorrow and there is no past only your imagination and memories that you call the past. I do believe you suffer from a case of humble delusions of grandeur it's quite common these days

43 minutes ago, Aerial said:

@MAYA EL Serious question: Is there a method behind the condescension you use in your posts?

Absolutely.

I only speak with intention and reason.

however unfortunately people tend to take what other people say at face value and don't look for the deeper meaning and reason  and because of that I am greatly misunderstood. 

Yes you time-traveled and weren't just hallucinating it... but how do you know?